• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

come to church

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just saw this guy standing on jln besar 9 am

Attachments

• CAM01663.jpg
    CAM01663.jpg
    782.1 KB · Views: 1,342

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poste did not indicate free bottled mineral water, packet chicken rice and free transport, so who will go ? These Ah Neh should learn from either CHC, PA, RC........... Idiots.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
posted from android phone using chrome. no double photo thiz time

Please teach kopi soh here how to paste pic in this forum can ?

i also using Android phone but my one only 3G and 6g only.

today public holiday i going to Kranji Turf club to take pictures to post here. :smile:

kamsia:biggrin::confused:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poste did not indicate free bottled mineral water, packet chicken rice and free transport, so who will go ? These Ah Neh should learn from either CHC, PA, RC........... Idiots.

chicken rice sponsored again? but expired again?

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal

You never know if that poster has the word "சப்பாத்தி" = roti

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the Tamil ah nehs are hardcore Christians.

Here is one of their churches located just at the end of Malacca's Chinatown.

66717935.jpg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep thinking…why is this fuckface cunt always on japan besar…too close for comfort to the bapok central.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the poorer churches have no fixed location, they move from place to place. They are nomadic.

Kong Hee Fatt Choi is standing behind this Ah Neh,
if you going in, there's free money for grab offered
by Kong Hee Fatt Choi.. remember he took $50 million
the balance is for Good Friday $$ Grab!!