• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come in and take a look at our young generation! men pushed 76 yr old lady off bus

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad Old Folks

Actually both parties are at fault. Some old people can be quite kuai lan too.

I think the dumb old folks are the problem lot. They confirmed it with their stupid actions. Tell me about it.

[video=youtube;SKOLsfG6BBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKOLsfG6BBg[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: man charged with pushing old woman down bus!

I agree with you totally.
Have personally know a few.

You too ? I'm not surprise. They think that you must still respect them even if they do the wrong things. Some of you have seen the Ch 8 regarding Quan Yi Feng visiting a Teochew village. The Teochew village chief scolded the girl badly even when he was obviously in the wrong.