• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come 8th May,I Promise I'll Run Naked in Geyland If The Freak Result Really...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I won't chop off my xxxx cause i know it wont grow back...but i promised i will run naked in the whole of geylang starting from lor 1 and finished at lor 18(approx 2.4km)..if the oppo party win and form a new goverment..

we are at the halfway mark now and looking at videos of speeches and body langauge by these oppo party candidates..i can honestly confirm that they are not karaoke singers but very intelligent and well bred pegdigree...if they can form a dream team mention below to run our country..then i'll walk the talk as promise..:wink:

1.MCYS..Nicloe Seah
2.MINDEF..Steve Chia(The first officcer in SAF History no need to take IPPT)
3.MOE..Michelle Lee
4.MOF..Hazel Poa
5.MFA..ChenShow Mao
6.MOH..Ang Yong Guan
7.MHA..Vincent Wijey
8.MICA..Alex Tok
9.MINLAW..Jeaneete Chong
10.MND..Goh Meng Seng
11.MOM..Pritam Sighhn
12.MEWR..Syafarin Sarif
13.MTI..Tan Jee Seng
14.MOT..Kenneth Jeya(he must contd to take MRT to work)
15.PM..Sylvia Lim
16.SM..Low thia Kiang
17.SM..Chiam See tong
18.MM..Our Dear Leeder LKY(ask yourself you tink he want to give up meh)

Do you fellas and gals agree the above sebei tok kong or correct me if i'm wrong.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
iframe>

Singapore is the place i was born and geyland is where i live and we need to reclaim it back.

The PAP has been resting on its laurels for too long and were suddenly jolted from its seats and are now fighting for their live tooth n nail all the way to the winning post...
they were caught off guard by the oppo onslaught n strategy which took them by surprise..suddenly peanuts issue become serious peanut butter,bread n kopi issue
n incredible stories of beautiful trees n poison mushrooms,driver no co driver,pilot n auto pilots and rojaks came into the picture..

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

We meet at geylang lor 18 on 8 may ok? then we go jalan-jalan...:wink:

You no need to run naked lah, confirm no freak result one, if not i chop! :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

We meet at geylang lor 18 on 8 may ok? then we go jalan-jalan...:wink:

You no need to run naked lah, confirm no freak result one, if not i chop! :biggrin:

yours suppose to be chopped off long ago when obama wins

YOU REALLY THINK WE FORGET ABOUT IT?

Last edited:

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will wait to take some sneak pictures of u end of Geylang lor 18..

Why?
NSP ---> Marade Parade GRC (HIGH CHANCES)/Tampines GRC
SPP----> Bishan -Toa Payoh GRC(HIGH CHANCES)/Potong pasir SMC (HIGH CHANCES)
SDP----> Holland -Bt.Timah GRC(HIGH CHANCES)/Bt.Panjang SMC (HIGH CHANCES)
WP-----> Aljunied GRC (CONFIRMED!! HIGH CHANCES) /Moulmein-Kallang GRC/Hougang SMC (HIGH CHANCES)
RP------> West Coast GRC

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay on target and vote opposition. PAP is a 3rd world government, so expect all kinds of tactics deemed illegal in 1st world countries. By the way gerrymandering is outlawed in 1st world countries.

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing is too sure. Singaporean is pretty tired of PAP.
PAP lady luck is no longer there - she died.
But I hope it do not happen as well.
The clock will run whether you use whichever battery because the mechanism
That make the clock run is not the battery - they just supply the power.
Singapore is not run by PAP - they just managed it only.
Ask yourself - if your CEO is not around, will the factory still run?

By the way the old man lost his first case to a hokkien speaking labourer.
He was representing the teochew - fighting in court for the landing right of our harbour. That why we have boat quay(hokkien) and Clark quay (teochew).
Everywhere else the teochew control the port except Singapore.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't chop off my xxxx cause i know it wont grow back...but i promised i will run naked in the whole of geylang starting from lor 1 and finished at lor 18(approx 2.4km)..if the oppo party win and form a new goverment..

we are at the halfway mark now and looking at videos of speeches and body langauge by these oppo party candidates..i can honestly confirm that they are not karaoke singers but very intelligent and well bred pegdigree...if they can form a dream team mention below to run our country..then i'll walk the talk as promise..:wink:

1.MCYS..Nicloe Seah
3.MOE..Michelle Lee
4.MOF..Hazel Poa
5.MFA..ChenShow Mao
6.MOH..Ang Yong Guan
7.MHA..Vincent Wijey
8.MICA..Alex Tok
9.MINLAW..Jeaneete Chong
10.MND..Goh Meng Seng
11.MOM..Pritam Sighhn
12.MEWR..Syafarin Sarif
13.MTI..Tan Jee Seng
15.PM..Sylvia Lim
16.SM..Low thia Kiang
17.SM..Chiam See tong

Do you fellas and gals agree the above sebei tok kong or correct me if i'm wrong.

Wah Lah you still want LKY as MM? and then poor Nicole is junior to him?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1.MCYS..Nicloe Seah
3.MOE..Michelle Lee
4.MOF..Hazel Poa
5.MFA..ChenShow Mao
6.MOH..Ang Yong Guan
7.MHA..Vincent Wijey
8.MICA..Alex Tok
9.MINLAW..Jeaneete Chong
10.MND..Goh Meng Seng
11.MOM..Pritam Sighhn
12.MEWR..Syafarin Sarif
13.MTI..Tan Jee Seng
15.PM..Sylvia Lim
16.SM..Low thia Kiang
17.SM..Chiam See tong

You can safely run without being arrested by police. Because new gov will politely asking you to put back the clothes. Not like current gov will handcuff you and sue you.
I will support your move.

xin22

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i won't chop off my xxxx cause i know it wont grow back...but i promised i will run naked in the whole of geylang starting from lor 1 and finished at lor 18(approx 2.4km)..if the oppo party win and form a new goverment...

well well,17yrs ago on a hot saturday afternoon in the paddock at the old bukit timah turf club someone told a group of us punters saying out loud confidently,
if this horse can win i will run round the racing track naked and guess what the horse did win by a nose and that someone bolted nowhere to be seen or heard for the next few days!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Fellas and gals,..can i retract back my promise on running naked in geyland thi 8th may.
I'll compensate $500 into SBF sinking for my foolish propposal.
reason is because i can see the oppo will win big,real big..
I was accidentally stuck in the rain the whole day with some big guns and supporters tis afternoon
and i can tell you many of them are half dead.
They look very stress out and are running out of ideas.
Some of them hair still standing like got see ghost,
Some suffer signifcant loss of hair
Wrinkles,freckles,eyes bags from loss of sleep all feeling groggy can be seen on everyone face..

The situation room is real bad.

I pity them but will they pity me.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Might be a transexual with no "didi"

YOU moronic donkey i'm not a gay.:biggrin:

well well,17yrs ago on a hot saturday afternoon in the paddock at the old bukit timah turf club someone told a group of us punters saying out loud confidently,
if this horse can win i will run round the racing track naked and guess what the horse did win by a nose and that someone bolted nowhere to be seen or heard for the next few days!

Bro...porda..stop digging my past.:rolleyes: