• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Colourism in the Indian community

Roboto

I'm really weirded out by the colourism in the Indian community.

1) I'm gay and we care less about white skin, but I still don't consider North Indians to be pretty nor do I care about white skin.

2) I don't identify with terms like "desi" and I have no desire to whiten my skin. It feels odd that North Indian culture is so popular in Singapore.

3) I use the term "Indian" primarily for South Indians, and I do not associate Pakistanis with the "Indian" race because they are too distant from us and closer to Middle Easterners.

4) It feels odd because I find Chinese/Whites easier to be friends with than Indians, eventhough I'm Indian myself. I find it really racist and alienating.

Growing up in the west, I've never come across those South Indians who watch Kollywood or obsess over white skin. We always preferred/seeked media starring South Indian people as a way to get into our own race/culture, and being gay I have no desire to associate with North Indians except over things like religion or politics.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Velcum. India is big place, much bigger than Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar combine. You dun see a Thai identifying with a Burm or a Viet, do you? That why i say indians most racist, like to claim victim of racism. You seem enlightened. Good for you. Gay is good too. I hope you screw more indian arseholes.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Velcum. India is big place, much bigger than Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Myanmar combine. You dun see a Thai identifying with a Burm or a Viet, do you? That why i say indians most racist, like to claim victim of racism. You seem enlightened. Good for you. Gay is good too. I hope you screw more indian arseholes.
he might just be on the receiving "end" as the young man has gone west with his "south", namaskar and eppidi :cool:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 536

Roboto

I'm not troll. I just don't watch Bollywood or Kollywood and I don't have any desire to sleep with North Indians.

It feels bizzare that most "Indian" celebrities are white-skinned North Indians. I'm looking f or brown-skinned South Indians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
he might just be on the receiving "end" as the young man has gone west with his "south", namaskar and eppidi :cool:

Msian SPR semaj2357 prostitute family is famous in Thailand. Cheap fucks available 25x7x365! Ask semaj2357 mother wife daughters to go see their sugar daddy

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Msian SPR semaj2357 prostitute family is famous in Thailand. Cheap fucks available 25x7x365! Ask semaj2357 mother wife daughters to go see their sugar daddy

hey derfatfugs, adding sugar to your twat and lards makes it krispy and kremy that the whole family can enjoy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey derfatfugs, adding sugar to your twat and lards makes it krispy and kremy that the whole family can enjoy!