• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Colloidal gold can remove nano particles.. Good news for the vaxx.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Colloidal GOLD will remove nano particles from the blood. So if you are vaxxed or not, please take some colloidal gold.

It's an aussie guy who found this out, called Dr David Nixon. He shows slides where the nano particles DISAPPEAR with colloidal gold; they shrink and disappear. I've taken colloidal gold before, long before we were vaxxed. He doesn't say which type to take.

You can watch at the 30 min mark, around there, to see it all.

He said maybe colloidal silver does the same... um, I will try to find out, as I already take that.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the one who laugh at the word nanities, it is also called nano particles.

These are in your vaxx that u so Kum gong Injected urself with because u want to enter malls and restaurants.

Now this doctor show u the visual presentation of the nanities that u laugh at. Oops.. I mean Injected urself with.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but there are more ''stuff'' in the vax...............

1) graphene hydroxide

2) a tentacled parasite that lay eggs

3) nanochips that attach to each other

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kitchen_6900-scaled.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. Once you have made the decision to not be a pureblood, there is no going back. No 'detox'. You are tainted for the rest of your (presumably much shortened) life. :wink:

Probably just some merchants trying to sell false hope to the vaxtards who have vaccine remorse. :cool: