• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - InsideInfo:NUS prof kena VD from student From: kojakbt

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now who said that Kojakbt is not fighting the PAP oppressors. I am sure PAP will piss in their pants when they get hit with this. Hopefully tomorrow in his quest to fight the PAP, his reliable sources can uncover which Singaporean had an affair with a neighbour who is a FT.

This guy's penchant for affairs is truly groundbreaking. You guys recall how he went down to the office of one of our well known lawyers to investigate an affair. Hopefully he will publish pictures again and then advise people how to vote opposition.

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - InsideInfo:NUS prof kena VD from student
To: ALL (1 of 36)

This came from a reliable source. There was an NUS prof (either a lecturer or in the administration) who recently farked around with a NUS student. Apparently, the NUS student is said to be quite chio. She was quite "infactuated" with the NUS prof. They had a relationship and guess what, the prof kena VD. Prof didn't seek treatment here and flew overseas for treatment. Apparently, it was the girl who passed to him. This happened only in the last 1 month... :smile:

fyi.

p.s. if I get to find out the name of the prof, will tell you all... LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited 10/23/2010 12:38 pm ET by kojakbt_89

Options Reply

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Coffeeshop Chit Chat - InsideInfo:NUS prof kena VD from student From: koj

Why is this NUS Prof part of PAP?

There's something wrong with your ability to think and your perception of society is skewed

You think everyone who is highly educated and earn lots of money is from PAP?????? :oIo:

You must be one poor fuck peasant, for sure :oIo:

gundamz

Alfrescian
Loyal

errr...

kena syphilis?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong for anyone to fuck around- that's call freedom! He or she is just unlucky to Kena VD... Not the end world if you know wat I mean.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot kojakbt was upset about the attacks on Joseph Ong. Now he launch his own sex scandal?

What happened to defending the little man...... or the little di di?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. Things like these have nothing to do with the rest of us. I am sure both parties have enough with the disease to handle.
Nothing wrong for anyone to fuck around- that's call freedom! He or she is just unlucky to Kena VD... Not the end world if you know wat I mean.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every day got people kenna VD. Very surprising meh?

It's the VD that is surprising or because of teacher student relationship?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

A bit early to be giving away Christmas gifts.

Probably took that Road Safety message too far - you are the best gift? Give me yr all.

Agree. Things like these have nothing to do with the rest of us. I am sure both parties have enough with the disease to handle.