• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COE drops to $2 - rigged?

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the last time when COE dropped so low, it was said that the COE was re-designed so as such fluke result will never happen again.

So, how come it happened again?

Do you guys suspect any rigging involved, to boost the car market?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a current HOT TOPIC in coffeshops.

If rigged, I think its to massage GDP figures. The more we spent the better the GDP figures.

You must be farking mad to go buy a small car now, if you dont have a car.

So many uncertainties, job security etc.

Only the FOOLish and Lau Lans will buy cars now.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
COE $2, but road user pay $15 for ERP daily, the returns already recouped 7x more, in less than 24hrs.

tate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the FOOLish and Lau Lans will buy cars now. <!-- / message -->

This is true. Only the foolish would buy cars now (unless they are prepared to jump into tiger den). Because nobody is buying, COE drops to $2.

When people starts to buy because of $2 COE, it adds up to the GDP figures, wow, you are right again :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is true. Only the foolish would buy cars now (unless they are prepared to jump into tiger den). Because nobody is buying, COE drops to $2.

When people starts to buy because of $2 COE, it adds up to the GDP figures, wow, you are right again :biggrin:

Very easy to spot such people lah. Just look at their car number plates' series and we all know this character "Lau Lan, foolish, stoopid". Then we have an edge dealing with them and play to their "wobbed" egos....haha.

Hopefully some of the arseholes that play politics in the office fall into this trap.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, this government has depended on stupid people to keep itself in power all along.. so what's new? If depend on intelligent folks, tang bo jiat liao :biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already COE cannot handle the car traffic, it should be scrap using this opportunity. Then create more gantries as well as create jobs during this downturn.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
COE bidding is so open. Last 10 minutes saw so few bidding - knew that something unusal is in the making - so play play put in two bids - $5 each.

And a couple of minutes later - tiao liao - $2 dollars COE only. Now don't know what to do with COEs with so many wise forummers advising not to buy car. I think I will just let the $2 COEs lapse.

DarthRevan

Alfrescian
Loyal
COE bidding is so open. Last 10 minutes saw so few bidding - knew that something unusal is in the making - so play play put in two bids - $5 each.

And a couple of minutes later - tiao liao - $2 dollars COE only. Now don't know what to do with COEs with so many wise forummers advising not to buy car. I think I will just let the $2 COEs lapse.

can transfer to me or not? :biggrin: