• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Code Orange..

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Usually ppl in this forum when dare not meet , argue a few time and diam diam Liao .. This tua Bui lard Bo lumpar still want to act tough behind PC and become key board tua Bui warrior :wink: lol ..lol .

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually ppl in this forum when dare not meet , argue a few time and diam diam Liao .. This tua Bui lard Bo lumpar still want to act tough behind PC and become key board tua Bui warrior :wink: lol ..lol .

u dun kw meh...this bo lumpar got Mod and a few senior bros take care one...hahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tua kang ehh, we all still laughing at your tuakangness and stupidity :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tua kang ehh, we all still laughing at your tuakangness and stupidity :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now you know why so many ppl are after you in this forum ? :wink: lol ...lol . Cause you are a keyboard tua Bui lard warrior :wink: lol . Why come in so late ? You know he's sleeping Liao ? Whahahha:wink: shame on you to chui that pattern :wink: lol ...lol ..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why so many ppl are after you in this forum ? :wink: lol ...lol . Cause you are a keyboard tua Bui lard warrior :wink: lol . Why come in so late ? You know he's sleeping Liao ? Whahahha:wink: shame on you to chui that pattern :wink: lol ...lol ..

So many people? hahahah, only clones and newbies, not a single oldie defending you is far more greater than my enemies, the silence is deafening, whahahaha

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many people? hahahah, only clones and newbies, not a single oldie defending you is far more greater than my enemies, the silence is deafening, whahahaha

You will be surprise if I show you who upz me and support me to whack you :wink: you don't even know who belongs to my nick sharing account and those sub drifter team :wink: . As usual ..you can think that to make yourself feel comfortable if you like :wink: ..lol .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be surprise if I show you who upz me and support me to whack you :wink: you don't even know who belongs to my nick sharing account and those sub drifter team :wink: . As usual ..you can think that to make yourself feel comfortable if you like :wink: ..lol .

ScreenShot2013-02-25at124501AM_zps433e8b62.jpg

Talk is cheap my dear, thats why I said you so tuakang, look at the support I have after exposing you, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You shamelessly asked someone to up your clones, whahahahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tua bui lard its not amazing that you like to exchange points :wink: lol . Thanks for showing :wink:

exchanging points? hahahaha i was away (no internet) from 6th till 15th and this is my record wor, how to exchange points without surfing the forum? tell me lah, lol

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show me proof . Are you sure it's me or the other guy using my team nick ? You better think before you talk again .
Prove simi? that you are 1 man army? lol.

Someone said quite right, you die die also dun want to lose face, even tio exposed, still wanna save face, whahahaha