• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Close Call - Did PAP Almost Cause 40 Deaths?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow .. U know a lot of those crazy Muslim terriorist tactics . You are right , thats how they hide in the USA to carry out attack on American soil . Those terrorists are waiting for the right moment to strike .

several pre-emptive arrests have been made already in the u.s. the big one that was not sniffed out was the massacre of unarmed soldiers in a home military base by a muslim major. he was influenced and recruited by an imam for the heinous dastardly crime. he is in carceration and undergoing trial.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
40 lives in nothing, sis. They are foreigners. Tens of thousands already jeopardised in S'pore and they are S'poreans.

they may be foreigners, but they are someone's sons and daughters. every life is precious.

I agree Singapporeans are jeopardised...but neglecting these 40 people is not right

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forced hapless boat people into open sea in not seaworthy boats which could result in death not crime against humanity?:rolleyes:

operation cold storage?? wake up lah. old guard pure as white my arse!!!

dont everything also blame lky, most if not all were part of the decision committee.

as PM, LKY takes the credit or the blame

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waving them good bye to be tossed about in the rough waves of the OPEN SEAS is without doubt an act of inhumanity. And feeding them some food before 'launching' them to face their final perilous ordeal cannot be decribed as 'not inhumane'.

exactly.....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If those 40 refugees had Ebola, her act of saving 40 lives will result in 40,000 deaths.

what abt the million migrant workers we imported? have they been medically screened thoroughly. Hv their criminal records been checked thoroughly? I suspect many carry infectious diseases and many hv criminal backgrounds.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What makes it so 'well said'?

Aren't all the bedbugs already allowed in causing much havoc? In the worst case like that mentioned, aren't the UN agencies also able to chip in to help them? Humanity is not just about profits and profits alone.

what you said is really well said:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my knowledge, they do not want to set a precedence and be burdened with taking care of this category of people until another country take them in. S'pore welcome with open arms and legs, multi-millionaores and billionaires. Not refugees.

true and correct!!!