• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clerk dies after being clubbed on back of head by snatch thief in Johor

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
clerk_40_dies_after_hit_on_head_by_snatch_thief_on_way_to-thumbnail.jpg

40-year-old clerk Tar Bee Lin slipped into a coma and passed away after taking a blow to the back of the head from a snatch thief on May 23.

According to an article in The Star, she had been walking alone to a bus stop near her home in Taman Centyry at around 8am when a man on a motorcycle approached her from behind.

The snatch thief then hit her on the back of the head with a blunt object, causing her to fall onto the side of the road, before grabbing Tar's backpack containing her laptop, house keys and some clothes.

Concerned passers-by who noticed Tar lying on the ground quickly alerted the police, and an ambulance later rushed her to Hospital Sultanah Aminah for emergency treatment.

Tar's sister, who declined to be named, said that her sister slipped into a coma at around noon that day and passed away on Sunday night.

”She was supposed to return to Paloh to celebrate Vesak Day with our family members after work that day,” she said.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What is medulla oblongata? The last cheem word I learnt in SBF was Palanghorlangkan taught by erection2011 :o

a part of the hind brain, hit with the right amount of force can actually kill.
the karate chop at the back of the head close to the neck, that's where it is located.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah... News from lanjiaoless faggot Tonychat's mother land. Why people from Tonychat's mother land so heartless ah? Lanjiaoless faggot Tonychat, why didn't you go protest about your m&d peoples' sinkie behaviour?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah... News from lanjiaoless faggot Tonychat's mother land. Why people from Tonychat's mother land so heartless ah? Lanjiaoless faggot Tonychat, why didn't you go protest about your m&d peoples' sinkie behaviour?

That FuckTard enjoys the security and peace of our country and has the cheek to cry father cry mother about his adopted country. This is the type of rubbish we are importing.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have fun guys. Going to start my RT. keeping myself fit so that I can protect lanjiaoless faggot like Tonychat. Ciao~

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah scroo is my table tennis partner these days....we just entered ourselves for some tournament in China....we are playing mixed doubles.

You too boss. Don't be influenced by Scroobal until you also put the quote below your own text :p