• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clarify and apologise, UMNO Youth man tells China after envoy’s Chinatown speech

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't put China's pride above Malaysia's, says Khairy

vladd01rRDlqFWD6Ibj_q288li32LZAyqHpWReuz1Ln3lTzWWyXzF3piQggi9XkFBf87CKOllHU1EJLddA=w700

Umno Youth Chief Khairy Jamaluddin believes Malaysia's pride must not be put at stake simply to take care of the feelings of China or other bigger countries.

"We need to send a signal to other countries that whatever happens in Malaysia, is our business.

"Don't let it be that because we want to guard the feelings of a bigger nation, we lose our pride," he was quoted as saying by Astro Awani in Putrajaya today.

He was commenting on China's ambassador to Malaysia, Huang Huikang's visit to Petaling Street last Friday, saying China would not sit idly by if its interests are affected.

Huang's visit on the eve of a later-cancelled rally by a Malay group, at the traditionally ethnic Chinese trading area in Kuala Lumpur, was seen by Umno and Perkasa as foreign intervention.

Bernama reported Khairy as agreeing with this view, saying the ambassador had no right to meddle with Malaysia's internal affairs.

"Whatever happens in Malaysia, we will resolve the matter internally, he has no right to take action and issue statements which can appear as interference into our affairs.

"We need not be afraid to express our feelings for fear of jeopardising economic relations and other interests that we cannot reprimand them when they go against diplomacy norms," he was quoted by the national news agency.

He added it will be up to Wisma Putra to take action if necessary.

Huang had met with acting Foreign Minister Hamzah Zainuddin in Putrajaya earlier today to discuss his remarks made at Petaling Street.

8bd9b4f92b0552f47f3985a558e9c2e2.jpg

Read more: https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/313794#ixzz3n2aRTVuQ

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't put China's pride above Malaysia's, says Khairy

vladd01rRDlqFWD6Ibj_q288li32LZAyqHpWReuz1Ln3lTzWWyXzF3piQggi9XkFBf87CKOllHU1EJLddA=w700

Umno Youth Chief Khairy Jamaluddin believes Malaysia's pride must not be put at stake simply to take care of the feelings of China or other bigger countries.

What this cheebye fucker is saying is that it is okay to be murderous terrorist and racist because Islam allows it.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every mainlander Chinese i've spoken to tell me they feel helpless and angry in 97 when fellow Chinese were systematically targeted during the Jakarta racial riots. They all acknowledged that china just wasn't a superpower back then.

20 years later things are different. China's economic, cultural and political influence will ensure any 龙皇子孙 will never endure the same indignity our forefathers have been subjected to.

It just the same: If india gets its shit together one day, any indian will regardless of nationally will also feel proud.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 4-eyed dumbfuck of a Chinaman came with a prepared script, read from it but now claim he was merely giving "general answers" to questions???

Did his balls fall off at the sight of a "mat" so much so that he had to lie?

At the press conference he read carefully from the script twice. It was a well written statement which did not specify any particular race.. but made a clear stand nevertheless.

The message is clear enough to understand and no elaboration is required for anyone with a double digit IQ level

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every mainlander Chinese i've spoken to tell me they feel helpless and angry in 97 when fellow Chinese were systematically targeted during the Jakarta racial riots. They all acknowledged that china just wasn't a superpower back then.

20 years later things are different. China's economic, cultural and political influence will ensure any 龙皇子孙 will never endure the same indignity our forefathers have been subjected to.

It just the same: If india gets its shit together one day, any indian will regardless of nationally will also feel proud.

this here is typical chink mentality,people dont like me,people dont like chink,the whole world dont like chink,im going to show them,im going to work my ass off,im going to be number one,im going to be the richest,then everyone would fear me,everyone would respect chink.this here is the mentality of every chink in every chinatown and every overseas chink across the world since god knows what century.now its the clarion call and mentality of the entire nation,maybe when china is number one,maybe when chinks are the "best",china is the richest,maybe then people will like chink.

but they dont get it,nobody likes chinks no matter what,havent u guys learnt ur lesson yet for the last two hundred years,the indonesians dont like chinks,the vietnamese dont like chinks,the m&ds dont like chinks,the ang mohs dont like chinks,the british have two centuries of experience slapping chinks around,the japanese dont like chinks,the koreans dont like chinks,even chinks dont like chinks.tell me what race or country in the world like chinks?

even LKY knows the world dont like chinks,the only acceptable and palatable chink is a westernized chink,thats why he spent his entire boyhood and adult life grooming himself to be a well and proper british gentleman chink.thats the only way he could gain respect from the west and bamboozle sinkies.too bad half of the daft and stupid nitwits chinks on this island just cant make it.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh pls there's a fucking difference and i have been bringing up for the longest time. No matter how much china improves all its achievements must be looked down upon. Surprisingly a lot of these ppl that look down on china's achievements and hate other chinese that aren't chinese citizens to do it are sinkie chinese themselves. It's very common to see a chinese sinkie shoot down another chinese sinkie that cheers on china and thinks china will help them.

The only fucking problem is these same chinese sinkies won't have a problem when local shit skins feel proud of india even though they aren't indian citizens. Trust me on this double standard. The problem with the chinese is that there are a lot of chinese dogs that don't mind selling out their own over the smallest reasons but still want their own to help them in times of need. They will be the ones kissing m&ds/shit skins/non chinese ass but looking down on other chinese especially china but begging china and other chinese for help when they get bullied by non chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this here is typical chink mentality,people dont like me,people dont like chink,the whole world dont like chink,im going to show them,im going to work my ass off,im going to be number one,im going to be the richest,then everyone would fear me,everyone would respect chink.this here is the mentality of every chink in every chinatown and every overseas chink across the world since god knows what century.now its the clarion call and mentality of the entire nation,maybe when china is number one,maybe when chinks are the "best",china is the richest,maybe then people will like chink.

but they dont get it,nobody likes chinks no matter what,havent u guys learnt ur lesson yet for the last two hundred years,the indonesians dont like chinks,the vietnamese dont like chinks,the m&ds dont like chinks,the ang mohs dont like chinks,the british have two centuries of experience slapping chinks around,the japanese dont like chinks,the koreans dont like chinks,even chinks dont like chinks.tell me what race or country in the world like chinks?

even LKY knows the world dont like chinks,the only acceptable and palatable chink is a westernized chink,thats why he spent his entire boyhood and adult life grooming himself to be a well and proper british gentleman chink.thats the only way he could gain respect from the west and bamboozle sinkies.too bad half of the daft and stupid nitwits chinks on this island just cant make it.

fuck u la chinese dog. What everyone don't like chink? Everyone doesn't like you. All because they don't like you doesn't mean they don't like everyone from your race understand chinese dog?

Don't display crab in a bucket syndrome la chinese dog. You blame all your failures on your race then try to spread them unto other chinese. Your logic is like this. Nobody likes me cos i am chink. Since i am chink and nobody likes me means these same ppl hate every chink out there. Typical crab in a bucket mentality chinese dogs like you have which is to blame your failures unto your race and then try and drag anyone the same race as you down with you.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you forgot to cite that he spent his later years learning Mandarin from ZERO ..

I've posted this before: go to China today and you will see so many angmor speaking putonghua. Only in sinkapore do ethnic Chinese who feel damn proud they don't know their mother tongue

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you forgot to cite that he spent his later years learning Mandarin from ZERO ..

I've posted this before: go to China today and you will see so many angmor speaking putonghua. Only in sinkapore do ethnic Chinese who feel damn proud they don't know their mother tongue

Chinese dog syndrome pretty strong here and not only that these chinese dogs whack other chinese that want to learn or feel proud of being chinese.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese dog syndrome pretty strong here and not only that these chinese dogs whack other chinese that want to learn or feel proud of being chinese.

Yes .. i really have to commend your coming up with the befitting terminology "Chinese dog syndrome" -- it just encapsulates all the feelings of insecurity, self-loathing and island-gigantism Chinese sinkies have today.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's a vacuous argument similarly promoted by putin regarding "the 25 million russian people" stranded in several countries neighboring russia in the post-soviet breakup. he claims he has the right to defend "his people" by intruding into first and then invading the former soviet states to protect and save his fellow russians. why don't the russians organize a re-migration out of their so called "own people" back within the borders of new russia? after all, these so called russians in neighboring former soviet states are purposely stationed there to colonize these territories for mother russia before and after ww2 as part of stalinist expansions since the 30s.

the prc is following in the footsteps of soviet philosophy of "ethnic" colonization: that wherever ethnic chinese are, they are property and protected by mother china. this is bullshido in the highest order. what about ethnic chinese in chinatowns across the u.s.? many of these migrant chinese' forefathers and foremothers left tiongland over a hundred years ago during the manchu qing era, especially true with straits chinese, indon chinese, filipino chinese, thai chinese, viet chinese, burmese chinese and american chinese, and their children and children's children have allegiance and affinity to their new birth countries and could care less about mother tiongland. only fob's and recent arrivals have divided allegiances and suspicious sympathies for mother tiongland.

the prc has no right to claim suzerainty, ownership, power and protection over the chinese diaspora who have abandoned tiongland a long time ago either for economic or political reasons and adopted foreign countries for their statehood.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes .. i really have to commend your coming up with the befitting terminology "Chinese dog syndrome" -- it just encapsulates all the feelings of insecurity, self-loathing and island-gigantism Chinese sinkies have today.

Thanks it actually goes hand in hand with the uncle tom syndrome that was coined and widely recognized in the US and in the black american lexicon "uncle tom" is a well established term. In fact i would call them asian or chinese uncle tom in the US and gotten props for that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a vacuous argument similarly promoted by putin regarding "the 25 million russian people" stranded in several countries neighboring russia in the post-soviet breakup. he claims he has the right to defend "his people" by intruding into first and then invading the former soviet states to protect and save his fellow russians. why don't the russians organize a re-migration out of their so called "own people" back within the borders of new russia? after all, these so called russians in neighboring former soviet states are purposely stationed there to colonize these territories for mother russia before and after ww2 as part of stalinist expansions since the 30s.

the prc is following in the footsteps of soviet philosophy of "ethnic" colonization: that wherever ethnic chinese are, they are property and protected by mother china. this is bullshido in the highest order. what about ethnic chinese in chinatowns across the u.s.? many of these migrant chinese' forefathers and foremothers left tiongland over a hundred years ago during the manchu qing era, especially true with straits chinese, indon chinese, filipino chinese, thai chinese, viet chinese, burmese chinese and american chinese, and their children and children's children have allegiance and affinity to their new birth countries and could care less about mother tiongland. only fob's and recent arrivals have divided allegiances and suspicious sympathies for mother tiongland.

the prc has no right to claim suzerainty, ownership, power and protection over the chinese diaspora who have abandoned tiongland a long time ago either for economic or political reasons and adopted foreign countries for their statehood.

No la. Don't compare russia's policies and actions with that of china's. China has a right to speak up and why should they not? It's outright discrimination of more than 30% of mudland's citizens. Let's assume it was Singapore that was doing that to say m&ds who aren't even 30% of singapore's population just like what mudland is doing to their chinese population and mudland speaks out about it. Would you use the same analogy of russia when it's now chinese discriminating another race rather than chinese being discriminated? I would fanthom no.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la. Don't compare russia's policies and actions with that of china's. China has a right to speak up and why should they not? It's outright discrimination of more than 30% of mudland's citizens. Let's assume it was Singapore that was doing that to say m&ds who aren't even 30% of singapore's population just like what mudland is doing to their chinese population and mudland speaks out about it. Would you use the same analogy of russia when it's now chinese discriminating another race rather than chinese being discriminated? I would fanthom no.

the ethnic chinese in matland should know from day one (back to bumiputra policy enactment) that the cuntry is not theirs and should have emigrated en mass back to tiongland. no point staying put and kpkb about discrimination forever. it's moronic and hypocritical because there's money to be made in matland for these economic leeches, and it's difficult to abandon the gravy train. same parasitic and leech mentality for ethnic chinese in indonesia, philippines, thailand, laos, vietnam, burma and cambodia. either they melt in or they run road. can't have their cake and eat it too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ethnic chinese in matland should know from day one (back to bumiputra policy enactment) that the cuntry is not theirs and should have emigrated en mass back to tiongland. no point staying put and kpkb about discrimination forever. it's moronic and hypocritical because there's money to be made in matland for these economic leeches, and it's difficult to abandon the gravy train. same parasitic and leech mentality for ethnic chinese in indonesia, philippines, thailand, laos, vietnam, burma and cambodia. either they melt in or they run road. can't have their cake and eat it too.

Wrong. Following your logic there shouldn't be m&ds or shit skins in china either or whites in china either and there shouldn't be ang mohs in any other country other than say europe but you're biased. You say only chinese shouldn't be in those countries but anyone can be in china right? Should malays be in china for example?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. Following your logic there shouldn't be m&ds or shit skins in china either or whites in china either and there shouldn't be ang mohs in any other country other than say europe but you're biased. You say only chinese shouldn't be in those countries but anyone can be in china right? Should malays be in china for example?

when a cuntry discriminates an ethnic minority on purpose politically and by policy and permits the majority to publicly lynch the minority through violence and destruction, it's time for that minority to either fight back or pack up and go. case in point rhodesia which is now zimbabwe. whites in fear of getting murdered, raped, pillaged and farms forcefully seized by the native black majority under mugabe just decided to give it up and leave for their own lives and children's sake. case in point indonesia during the bloody riots in the late 90s. the ethnic chinese who stayed even though their collective wives and daughters had been raped and murdered in open streets with cops turning a blind eye are truly pak si buay chau thick-skin nincompoops. they are just waiting for the next round of having more daughters and granddaughters raped and murdered. case in point mudlaysia. it's time for mudlaysian chinese to call it quits and leave en masse. this ethnic strife bs never stops, and it will keep cumming back to haunt them, may be now, may be tomorrow, may be in 30 years. there's no guarantee and no closure. :rolleyes: