• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Civil Service background check

Xavier

1. Does MOM conduct a comprehensive background check on its potential employee after an offer?

2. Why is it taking so long? i.e. 2 weeks or more after the offer?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Does MOM conduct a comprehensive background check on its potential employee after an offer?

Depends on the appointment
more senior = more vetting
also bear in mind that they can be slow because of the lazy attitude of staffers. This is the civil service afterall! Your time is their time to waste!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

They do take a very long time sometimes. I sincerely hope that you have passed through it. Do share with us the results. Hope its a good one. Cheers

Datuk Sam

no lah, if u no handle secLet things, they no check you lah.
now, many many people apply jobs, so they take longer lah,
only two hands, two legs, no o/t,
slowly lah,
be patient lah.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oh, another running dog.

everyone remember the nick.