• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest trial: Sun Ho's China wine was meant to convert people to Christianity

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: City Harvest trial: Sun Ho's China wine was meant to convert people to Christiani

What on earth is that??

Speaking in the language of the angels.....u angmoh devil so thats why u no understand chow chee bye.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: City Harvest trial: Sun Ho's China wine was meant to convert people to Christiani

If this universe is left with only Ho Chee and Sun Ho, and you're on an island with both and very horny, who would you upz?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If this universe is left with only Ho Chee and Sun Ho, and you're on an island with both and very horny, who would you upz?

Do a poll lah..

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I see photos of Sun Ho, I feel like becoming a Christian so whatever she's doing obviously works.

Tio lah. Finally, it is still the lau chiau Leongsam who saw the light of the day.

In the secular world, what will definitely sell???:biggrin:

Of course, SEX, sex and more SEX, SEX, SEX!!!.

By dresssing, dancing in such a sedutive way, acting like a bitch in high heat and prancing around like so many horses during mating season, the message to all converts and potential converts is - ... come yeh, come yeh, you all blind sheep.... let me lead you to the wonderful world of SSSSSxxx.... find your salvation and release when you come in me....:biggrin:

So, the Crossover Project is aptly named...from the religious world, to cross over to the secular world, they only need to use the one and only one, most powerful marketing tool ....SEX ... and it will always guarantee SALES.

Thank you boss, for the enlightenment....:biggrin::biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look! She's pegasus!

city_harvest_trial_sun_hos_music_was_meant_to_convert_people_to-thumbnail.jpg
images

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Want to convert people to Christianity? Forget about secular music and set up a camp for kids instead. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;6RNfL6IVWCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RNfL6IVWCE[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Feel the love of Jesus!

sunho.gif

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Feel the love of Jesus!

sunho.gif

wtf happened to

....jesus loves me yes i know....for the bible tells me so man....etc etc?????

Since when did Christianity need a fucking prancing horse faced asian caricature grinding with niggas to tell me that? fuck me but seriously......i REALLY cant see THAT message in her cheebye video....

kee chiu which one of your fellas here can sense the love of christ in it man??? if you ask me yes it makes me fall on my knees,

...only because I am keeling over holding my stomach in laughter at the whole nonsensical notion.....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Emails revealed in City Harvest trial: 'We are just instruments to make things happen'

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/trial-agai...-harvest-church-leaders-starts-031914520.html

i think they were saying: we are just instruments......... to make music for kong hee when he retires to the many millions in california

ok i am gonna start a new thread to invite people to complete the sentence.... hahahahahahah :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

close your eyes and up both lah.....
dun worry no one left in the universe to judge you.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

which verse in the bible got say to dress like a slut and convince people to Christianity?

which version of bible are they reading from?

the slutty version???

Last edited:

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sure know how to make a real life example to the term "between the rock and a hard place".

Seriously, on the island, is there any female wild boar around?

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does this photo looks like its conversion to Christianity or prostitution?

the second photo from the right... where she is leaning on the cab.. reminds me of some lily thai actions and some LBFM as well.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

the second photo from the right... where she is leaning on the cab.. reminds me of some lily thai actions and some LBFM as well.

Whenever I see her lovely images, I feel closer to God. This crossover thing certainly works for me.