• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest - the scam is unraveling

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watever the defence tactic is. There is noo denying tat con hee and horse sun benefitted immensely from the arrangements made by the accounting team. So its obviouse con hee is guilty. Cant the persecution point out tat fact? I should have been a lawyer. Will b rich now.
You think this is like those USA law and order tv series where each case is completed within an hour of show time? Let the DPP do his job. The closing argument will summarize the prosecution case, which I think any learned judge can see who should be guilty.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
How stupid are these chc supporters? Until today they are still believing that these crooks are innocent.

Like what my insider said most of these brainless supporters has actually followed and grown with the con man from day one so its a little hard for them to accept the truth whereas there are many young ones that are quick to see the real true light...also anyone leaving the church will be condemned by the cell group...

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So are many of the worshippers leaving? Or its flock is growing ?

Like what my insider said most of these brainless supporters has actually followed and grown with the con man from day one so its a little hard for them to accept the truth whereas there are many young ones that are quick to see the real true light...also anyone leaving the church will be condemned by the cell group...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are many of the worshippers leaving? Or its flock is growing ?
The ones that leaves are the younger generation, those who still got a brain to question....unfortunately they still have die hard believers but after this revelation of abused of funds doubt they are growing...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This proves.that even the devil has his believers. However if the flock shrinks more n more and Con sucks less. I am happy.
The ones that leaves are the younger generation, those who still got a brain to question....unfortunately they still have die hard believers but after this revelation of abused of funds doubt they are growing...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But we have not seen so much money cross over, ever since Mosses led 2 plus millions Israelite to cross the red sea into the promise land.

Moses would be a good brand name for a tampon or sanitary pad.

He parts the red sea and takes you to the promised land. :biggrin:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is not with Kong Hee. It's the congregation. If they chose to be like that, it's their choice.

The problem is also not with the congregation. The problem lies on all the abrahamic religions' scriptures, interpreted correctly or misinterpreted doesn't matter to the fact it can be VERY abusive for: rape, incest, virgin capturing, genocide, tithing , prosperity and cleansing of indigenous cultures :rolleyes: :wink: