• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest - the scam is unraveling

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Foong, looking visibly angry, retorted several times: "I don't agree." At one point, he raised his voice and said, "Hello hello hello... don't put words in my mouth."

Lol when he goes to prison for perjury, he better hope that people only put words in his mouth.

Are you suggesting words can be stuffed into another orifice? Ha, ha :smile:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

joey yap face reading
full videos can be borrow from the library

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gWGvQkwFeww?list=PLC283C496320CEB4A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
all your fish and money are belong to us!!!

kongmain.JPG

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeap!! They keep wondering and praying.."..why cant the others see the light!!"

The prosecution shouted " Eli is coming, Eli is coming"...Defendants & the defense team " WHERE"...Prosecution " Kumbaya my gourd, they have seen the light"... ha ha ha ha

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
this case is not doing anything for Edwin Tong's reputation as a lawyer or MP...

Edwin is a brave soul. he mustve weighed down all his percentages & public opinion of himself before taking on this case. Conman fooker is the grandmaster for all the scams. Everyone knows it, including my char siew. Its up to Edwin to migitate a lesser charge for his client & turn this loss into a small victory. I think the one that will get the full brunt of this case is Chew. Serina will get a ticking off for being a stewpid bimbo. Anyone csi her work experience with any finance related organisation prior before joining this cultish church? I found nothing so I guess she as stewpid as stewpid does.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus commanded his disciples to be fishers of man.

But Con Hee misheard it as phishers of man's bank account.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
auditor Foong Daw Ching... ...close relationship with church leaders. He also gave them advice on the use of the church's building funds and how to disclose such transactions to church members, said the lawyer. ..used to be the managing partner of the audit firm for City Harvest, had given instructions to the auditor tasked with handling the church's accounts on the disclosure of City Harvest's investments.
Foong bloke is not new to CYA (cover your ass), as with auditors when the shit hits the fan. Their refrain chorus too familiar: Ball is always at client's court, backed up by caveats including clients' written declarations :cool:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inside info they all trying to push blame to ENG HAN and point finger at him as the mastermind. Poor man now using own money to engage SC while the rest are still funded by church funds..

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inside info they all trying to push blame to ENG HAN and point finger at him as the mastermind. Poor man now using own money to engage SC while the rest are still funded by church funds..
Chew eng Han is a nice man. When this nazz Chong was down, he will go cheer her up with his guitars!

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
The judge will likely put more weight on emails and written msg. All the you say I say in court doesn't hold much water. That's why auditor was smart in not putting any extra advice on paper, except for his stupid video made a decade ago.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How stupid are these chc supporters? Until today they are still believing that these crooks are innocent.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watever the defence tactic is. There is noo denying tat con hee and horse sun benefitted immensely from the arrangements made by the accounting team. So its obviouse con hee is guilty. Cant the persecution point out tat fact? I should have been a lawyer. Will b rich now.

That's con hee's defence. His lawyer is trying to push all the blame to the other five defendants, auditors and even the music producers.