• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church encouraged congregation to vote PAP!

nobadthingsaboutCHC

Alfrescian
Loyal
You blasphemous gay dog :oIo:

If you Vote for the righteous PAP , it will help to earn your place in Heaven. Those who voted for the Opposition will go to HELL!!:mad:

Stop it.Pastor say before it doesnt matter who we vote for.We should vote wisely but I can assure u that no one is blasphemous gay dog..Unless u are one urself :biggrin:

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sister who voted WP all her life, suddenly voted PAP this election because she was told by her CHC pastor to do so. One MP also thanked City Harvest for their support. And I thought religious leaders are not allowed to lend their weight to politicians.

If that is true, they have confuse praying for your leaders with voting for your leaders.

Otherwise that person's sister should go for a hearing test.

Or if anyone is spreading false rumours about CHC, then may that person be punished.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pastor would not do that,he is the best.Gals that are oppose to CHC.Please find out the truth..COC might be cheating too!Even if it is for charity?
Father in Heaven,forgive them as they do not know what they are doing.Amen

how braindead can you possible be....................mindless goon......................

even the Vatican Bank is ranked no.8 when it comes to laundering money for the mafia..........................

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot imagine the influence of the pastor on their flock. It seems their words are taken very seriously.
Anyway, I think City Harvest is trying to score political points.

Scoring points or fulfiling a pledge to deliver votes to avoid investigation? Your guess is as good as mine. :biggrin:

quincey_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think so its true la, my friends go City Harvest also vote opposition. Oh but I forgot, he go City Harvest sian Zha Bor one.. so not counted. haha.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun think so its true la, my friends go City Harvest also vote opposition. Oh but I forgot, he go City Harvest sian Zha Bor one.. so not counted. haha.

not surprised if rumours were true........................what wouldn't these money-grubbing pastors for money ???

if the devil can offer them a better deal.....................they'll screw God over too....................

*** not that God or the devil exist.......................LOL