• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Citizens Deprived Of Allotted Public Housing Flats - Where To Stay?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First and foremost, I wish everyone the best in health and happiness.

May you all always be in the pink of health. Your loved ones too.

I came back from Paradise recently.

The moment I landed and reached home, frustration crept into me.

A pathetic man was narrating his story to a group of attentive listeners.

He had applied for a tiny BTO HDB flat and was lucky enough to be allotted with one.

It was a lucky choice made by him. Good location, scenery, etc...

He had paid up the HDB down-payment through his hard-earned CPF money Retirement Account.

A few years later when the "cubicle" was ready, he realised that he did not have sufficient money to pay upfront to HDB.

Now his allotted "pigeons" cage is taken away from him and given to someone else.

The family is devastated. They cannot stay with their married kids anymore.

Two of the sons are ex-full-time NSmen. They have provided service to the Nation and are still doing annual call-up.

Wonder how the kids would be feeling.

Things are really going out to the dumps. Compassion is dead in Singapore. Only money matters.

He who has the money gets the attention and he who has none is treated like a victim of AIDs.

Majulah Singapura.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB is very heartless.

They only allow the people two chances to get a Housing Loan from it.

Thereafter the people has to approach banks.

Those above 60 yrs are not given any loans from banks despite the government claims that life expectancy among Singaporeans of both sexes has increased.

Why can't this people use their Pension Fund in CPF to shore up the shortfalls.

Why can't the HDB offer them direct loans for the 3rd time. Case by case basis.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB is very heartless.

They only allow the people two chances to get a Housing Loan from it.

Thereafter the people has to approach banks.

Those above 60 yrs are not given any loans from banks despite the government claims that life expectancy among Singaporeans of both sexes has increased.

Why can't this people use their Pension Fund in CPF to shore up the shortfalls.

Why can't the HDB offer them direct loans for the 3rd time. Case by case basis.

Why can't they give us back all OUR blood and sweat CPF money at age 55 as per past practice !!:mad: