• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cities of dreams as value of homes begins to soar - Melbourne

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the major producers of such commodities? I give you a clue, the country's name begins and ends with 'A' and I am not referring to other commodities producers like America or Argentina. :biggrin:

So, this is Neddy's Theory on why Aussie rocks!.

Yes ! God bless WA (and Melbourne) heehee.. :smile:

ManBearPig62

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices still surging.

Went to 2 auctions today in St Kilda to have a look, the first one around the corner of Chapel St / Dandenong sold for 390K, the second one around Williams St / Dandenong sold for 353K.

The first one was way overpriced with 6 bidders; a month ago you could get something similar to the second one for 335K.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices still surging.

Went to 2 auctions today in St Kilda to have a look, the first one around the corner of Chapel St / Dandenong sold for 390K, the second one around Williams St / Dandenong sold for 353K.

The first one was way overpriced with 6 bidders; a month ago you could get something similar to the second one for 335K.

Buy buy buy, before it becomes like Sydney where a typical 3 bedroom house will cost 500K. :rolleyes:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy buy buy, before it becomes like Sydney where a typical 3 bedroom house will cost 500K. :rolleyes:

Errr.. for your info it is already exceeded 500k... Perth, Sydney and Mel will be the top 3 cities in Australia.. soon Brisbane will follow..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices still surging.

Just as I expected.. I've been hse hunting for more than 12mths.. Finally, bought a crappy hse in early Jun 2009 via "normal sale".. now, under 10km properties all in the Auction... normal sale is history !

Catch this wave, before it is too late..

Heehee.. i am smiling in my dreams almost every night.. :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errr.. for your info it is already exceeded 500k... Perth, Sydney and Mel will be the top 3 cities in Australia.. soon Brisbane will follow..

Yah I know, median price 540K and rising. Some places 600K-700K the norm, and I'm talking about average class suburbs.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah I know, median price 540K and rising. Some places 600K-700K the norm, and I'm talking about average class suburbs.

So funny, you guys still think you have picked gold with all these overpriced investment? Time to divert your investment to elsewhere if I were you.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
So funny, you guys still think you have picked gold with all these overpriced investment? Time to divert your investment to elsewhere if I were you.

I am not kidding you.. get the "real" thing (real estate) before it is too late. Perth 'GAS' is commencing sometime in 2014, when favourable emplyoyment kicks in.. big boom arrived.. it'll be too late..