• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cigarette smugglers smoked out

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week I was checked twice within half hour by undercover customs officer at World Trade Centre. I guess its my fault for carrying 2 packs of cigs but luckily both are local. They even check for the cigs of the opened box.

So watch out smokers!

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
on one hand,they are showing that they really want to wipe out these illegal cigarettes.
on the other hand,they know that if they really do that,the crime rate will surely go up.
so have to show people that they are doing their job.

Flintstome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week I was checked twice within half hour by undercover customs officer at World Trade Centre. I guess its my fault for carrying 2 packs of cigs but luckily both are local. They even check for the cigs of the opened box.

So watch out smokers!

Undercover customs officers in WTC?
Wow! I never know tat they are so hardworking. :eek:

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey their increment,promotion and bonuses may all depend on these le.
they just cannot catch them all.
they will just keep appearing after awhile with a bunch of new people.

dofuskamas

Angelling

Very good, hoped that writes a better article, here aoc gold want to propose that some my view, hoped the author holds reader's point of view, take them as the starting point, found the new breach, stood looks at the question in Age of Conan gold standpoint, like this will have is better, more real ffxi gil.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man jailed 3 years for smuggling duty unpaid cigarettes
By Pearl Forss, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 16 September 2008 2104 hrs
<table width="260" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="20" align="right"> </td> <td width="240" align="right">
phpM4hNd4.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

SINGAPORE: Singapore Customs continue to stem the trade of duty unpaid cigarettes.

87,940 packets of cigarettes worth over S$1.03 million were found concealed in 146 gas burners last Thursday by the Singapore Customs officers.

A 47-year-old Singaporean, Chia Choon Hock, was sentenced to three years in jail for his involvement in the case.

Singapore Customs says it will continue to mount island-wide operations to suppress buyers and peddlers of contraband cigarettes.

20 peddlers were arrested and 4 buyers were fined in a recent sweep of Geylang from 27 to 29 August.

the government really in need of extra cash to make up for those investment that went haywire.