• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CIA has informed Israel that Iran will attack within the next 48 hours.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have read some conspiracy theories about apocalypse predicted by the Jewish holy book.

The Jews must sacrifice a special red cow at their third temple in Jerusalem which will bring the end of times for the world.

The red cows (called the red heifer) was acquired in Texas not long ago. They intend to carry out the sacrifice during the eclipse this Sunday 8 April.

The reason the Hamas launched the 8 October attack was because they knew about the Red Heifers and wanted to stop the Jews from carrying out the sacrifice.

You all can search about the Red Heifer Passover sacrifice to read this for yourself. I don't really care since a nuclear strike would just flatten the middle east. I just hope India will kenna some nuclear fire as well

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a short video about the whole red heifer sacrifice thing. There are longer videos available talking about this abrahamic shit

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read some conspiracy theories about apocalypse predicted by the Jewish holy book.

The Jews must sacrifice a special red cow at their third temple in Jerusalem which will bring the end of times for the world.

The red cows (called the red heifer) was acquired in Texas not long ago. They intend to carry out the sacrifice during the eclipse this Sunday 8 April.

The reason the Hamas launched the 8 October attack was because they knew about the Red Heifers and wanted to stop the Jews from carrying out the sacrifice.

You all can search about the Red Heifer Passover sacrifice to read this for yourself. I don't really care since a nuclear strike would just flatten the middle east. I just hope India will kenna some nuclear fire as well
Actually it all does sound like Hinduism, sacrificing animals and all that prophecies.
So let's wait for it and after a year nothing happens, let's call Judaism a fake religion, shall we?