• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christmas Buffet dinner costs $200 at Shangri-la Hotel. WTF?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays not only price up for hotel buffet, they also install both video cam and manual eyes cam I.e the waiter eyes to catch buffet leechers.
I was caught before for taking away some good stuff. Can tell you it was not a good experience to be invited to office when you eat in a high class restaurant paying high price and ended with this kind of predicament :cool: :sick:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays not only price up for hotel buffet, they also install both video cam and manual eyes cam I.e the waiter eyes to catch buffet leechers.
I was caught before for taking away some good stuff. Can tell you it was not a good experience to be invited to office when you eat in a high class restaurant paying high price and ended with this kind of predicament :cool: :sick:
There are actually some supposingly argumentable points although is a straight non debatable for taking away.

I asked restaurant manager, I agree I cannot take it away but there is a but. The rule is you can only eat it there.
You did not state clearly for this. Means I can bite the lobster on my Farking mouth and walk out to use outside toilet and let my friend or whoever to eat it, is that right?
Manager no answer, I repeated is that right sir?
Manager said yes I supposed :geek:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recently saw quite of couple of shops pulling their curtains down, haut ah!
1000019431.jpg

Going....going.....gone soon

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
A SIGNIFICANT portion of Singapore’s economic growth stems from exports, with a notable focus on electronics. This underscores the importance of closely examining its manufacturing sector, particularly the semiconductor industry.

We anticipate a pivotal moment in the global semiconductor landscape – we project a 40 per cent year-on-year growth in chip sales by the second quarter of 2025. This forecast is underpinned by the expectation that chipmakers will experience a structural surge in demand as the world becomes increasingly digitalised, potentially resulting in increased semiconductor applications and higher silicon content.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the hotel point a fucking gun to your head to eat there ? Ramesh has no problem with that price. Low ses Sinkies from hdb please the fuck eat at home. Or wait for your cdc vouchers before eating out. Please do not xia suay Sickipoora
Does Shangri-ra take moi humble CDC voucher?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does Shangri-ra take moi humble CDC voucher?
Shangri-la does not welcome low ses retards. Sinkies can use cdc vouchers at 3rd class restaurants if they want to eat out. Shangri-la is for people like Ramesh who can afford to pay and pay. Sinkies please fuck off.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shangri-la does not welcome low ses retards. Sinkies can use cdc vouchers at 3rd class restaurants if they want to eat out. Shangri-la is for people like Ramesh who can afford to pay and pay. Sinkies please fuck off.
Lucky moi can eat my veg rice with a fish + plentiful curry chap. Jin Hao Jiak

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the fuck can they do to you even if kena caught?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
buffet is not for me. i only makan 69% of a plate’s portion and proceed to take an evening stroll. for sexample, this is too much for me. i’ll pass the chop to someone else and just finish up the vege and pumpkin poop.
View attachment 192613

Last time during NS days, I can easily whacked 4 rounds of main course and 2 rounds of dessert. If really can't tahan, go toilet and puked it out and then whacked another 2 more rounds.

Last edited: