• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christians murdered in cold blood by mob. Guess by which religion?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A Pakistani Christian bonded labourer and his pregnant wife killed for alleged blasphemy were locked inside a brick-making factory before their murder to prevent them from fleeing their debts, relatives said Wednesday.

Shehzad Masih and Shama Bibi, who was four months pregnant and a mother to three children, were later beaten, surrounded by a crowd of up to 1,500 villagers then thrown on top of a lit furnace, multiple witnesses said.

By the time the Muslim mob was done, only charred bones and their discarded shoes remained.

The gruesome incident took place Tuesday in the tiny hamlet of Chak 59 (village 59) near Kot Radha Kishan town, some 60 kilometres (40 miles) southwest of Lahore.

It has sparked protests by Christians and outrage among rights activists, with police arresting 44 suspects Wednesday.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/christian...ed-boss-murder-170240740.html?linkId=10378471

This is common in Muslim-majority countries, especially Pakistan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why Christians are moaning about getting martyred for their faith. From my rudimentary knowledge of the Bible, it grants you an automatic one-way ticket to heaven and sit with Jesus in VIP business-class seats. Christians should be delighted at being martyred for their faith. :cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Christians have murdered more people than all other religions combined.

atakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sectarian violences are so common in may parts of the world even in countries around Singapore like Indonesia, the Philippines, Myanmar, Thailand. I thank my luck stars it don't happen here not now not future I hope.