• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

christians kenna fuck big time by atheist

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
first you dont believe in evolution ...but when talk about the talking snake you got the cheek to say evolution can take place for talking snake ...

you are using a story to proof that theres a talking snake ...how smart you are :wink: well , i also can provide you with reading material that your bible is evil and your god support slavery . :wink:

Did I really say this? Read the message with the right context....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did I really say this? Read the message with the right context....

read the message with the right context ? you mean pick and chose according to your likes ? :wink:

[video=youtube;nLYxig3RZjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLYxig3RZjE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you have important project.....still got time to answer my question.

Does'nt matter the 'nature' of the book, the Bible. Just try computing the probability. Hope you understand this simple English. I am not asking you to poke hole or to patch up hole. I am requesting you to exercise your professional computational skill....if you really have...which I am putting a big question mark on your ability to compute that statistical probabiliy.

We can leave the discussion on this Book, the Bible, whether there are indeed hole to be patched. But let me tell you that in this Book, God has created a very big and deep hole for all unrepented sinners, and that very big and deep hole is known as Hell. If you think you can patch this hole....tell us how.

the probability of you digging a hole through the fucking bible and using it as a masturbating tools = 100%

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove it please. Show us.

i can easily do it using poisson distribution for the fun of it via the constant mental masturbation he used the bible for, but uneducated fools like you will never be able to appreciate such humour for its too technical for your stupid fuck mind. from past history, its pretty obvious your mathematics understanding is a joke.

chee bye kia, i still waiting for you to prove mathematically that evolution/mutation is against thermodynamic 2nd law that you said. similarly, u dare me to do it mathematically, thinking i am not able to do so (which for your fucking info, this is a common exam questions in junior years that is why i find it a joke u dare to stand against it claiming its against 2nd law). i fucking bother to dig my textbook out to do it, and now where is ur mathematically derivation on your claim? AND GUESS WHAT IS THE BEST PART, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THOSE SIMPLE WORKING AND YOU CALL IT NONSENSICAL HAHAHHAHHAHA U ARE A FUCKING JOKE STUPID FUCK. U THINK EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM IS UNEDUCATED LIKE YOU STUPID FUCK? HAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you have important project.....still got time to answer my question.
go pee and look at yourself in the mirror, do you have the intelligent to make someone of my education level to report to you? and yes i working in govt agency, go check what is the mini entry requirement for the lowest level job of a research officer in such agency. do you even have the right or required edu experience to question my ability in such field? its pretty obvious from past exchange u are shit, and ur face and head is so thick.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
go pee and look at yourself in the mirror, do you have the intelligent to make someone of my education level to report to you? and yes i working in govt agency, go check what is the mini entry requirement for the lowest level job of a research officer in such agency. do you even have the right or required edu experience to question my ability in such field? its pretty obvious from past exchange u are shit, and ur face and head is so thick.

So....you are being paid us...taxpayers! And you shaking your legs. I hope you are the only one....please don't waste the taxpayers' money.