• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Christian flee Indonesia ASAP! Jakarta Clash now, Riots Soon!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"

If you have worked with these Indon Chinese. you will soon realise they are probably amongst the most arrogant people around. Most stay in landed properties (PR, new citizens) or high end condos and will not mix with these HDB heartlanders

indonesian chinese daughters are exotic and pretty,with amazing body shapes and assets too that i imagine would look fantastic in a one piece swimsuit or sukumizu,i knew one from school a long time ago back in the 90s early 00s after the indonesian fiasco, with lots of freckles but that just made them cuter and more irresistable.

kinda rare to meet one in sg nowadays with all the trash and garbage walking around.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are working class chinese indonesian. The Indos & Sporeans who have maids are those with children. Reality in Spore is that when both parents are working they need someone to look after kids & house.
Another thing is, in Singapore and HK, mostly its families with either old folk or children in flats who hire the maids. Not so in Indonesia. You are wrong. I know Indonesia well enough. The Chinese Indos tend to have A FEW m&d maids working in a big house regardless of young children or not. The maids are paid even less there than when exported to HK.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
indonesian chinese daughters are exotic and pretty,with amazing body shapes and assets too that i imagine would look fantastic in a one piece swimsuit or sukumizu,i knew one from school a long time ago back in the 90s early 00s after the indonesian fiasco, with lots of freckles but that just made them cuter and more irresistable.

kinda rare to meet one in sg nowadays with all the trash and garbage walking around.

Chinese Indos look more Chinese than the typical average peasant sinkie Chinese (who look like dark Hainan farmers in MRT train looking tired and glum) and most of the Chinese Indo char boh have very fair smooth skin. The young ones have straight silky black Chinese hair and their mothers have big hair like 80s tv show Dynasty.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[

Chinese Indos look more Chinese than the typical average peasant sinkie Chinese (who look like dark Hainan farmers in MRT train looking tired and glum) and most of the Chinese Indo char boh have very fair smooth skin. The young ones have straight silky black Chinese hair and their mothers have big hair like 80s tv show Dynasty.

also they have bubbly yet mature characters and weird last names i suppose from their jewfication times in indoland.kinda like if john tan was pinoy he would be john tan caktiong.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
also they have bubbly yet mature characters and weird last names i suppose from their jewfication times in indoland.kinda like if john tan was pinoy he would be john tan caktiong.
It was during the anti Chinese oppression era of Suharto, it was an actual law to change to an Indonesian last name. Most Chinese Indonesian surnames have their original surnames incorporated e.g. Chandra, Tantri, Wijiya (Wee), Halim (Lim). Thais did the same to the Chinese Thais.

Chinese Filipinos some surnames are Spanized, but at least half have kept their Chinese surnames. If you go to LinkedIn, google random common names like John Tan in Manila you will get many hits. Tan and Lim are the two common Chinese Filipino surnames. I've also known Yu, Ng, Go. Lee is Dy. Another common one is Sy. Philippines richest family the Sy 施 family. Wee is changed to Uy in the Philippines. JolliBee is a Filipino brand but founded by Chinese Filipinos. Our people. Not founded by the Southeast Asian locals.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jollibee

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was during the anti Chinese oppression era of Suharto, it was an actual law to change to an Indonesian last name. Most Chinese Indonesian surnames have their original surnames incorporated e.g. Chandra, Tantri, Wijiya (Wee), Halim (Lim). Thais did the same to the Chinese Thais. ...

Suharto also banned the use of the chinese language & that is why the younger generation can't speak chinese. Knowing his anti-Chinese sentiments I can understand that.

However I don't understand why LKY banned the use of chinese dialects in the schools & media of Spore? Was he afraid of the various chinese groups?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thing is, in Singapore and HK, mostly its families with either old folk or children in flats who hire the maids. Not so in Indonesia. You are wrong. I know Indonesia well enough. The Chinese Indos tend to have A FEW m&d maids working in a big house regardless of young children or not. The maids are paid even less there than when exported to HK.

It's not about race, it's about wealth.

Wealthy non-chinese indonesians also have multiple maids. They can have a few different maids, some to look after the house & others to look after the children. They also have gardeners to look after the garden.

The wage rates in indonesia is really low. That is why these maids are willing to work in Spore. $500/month is more than what an average office worker makes.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
most wealthy Chinese Indons are already in sg .......... long ago after the Medan riot
these muslim idiots are worse than beast............. hv you seen foto of young girls being shafted with broomstick after raping????

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suharto also banned the use of the chinese language & that is why the younger generation can't speak chinese. Knowing his anti-Chinese sentiments I can understand that.
That's why the British-cum drinking dog and him were good pals
However I don't understand why LKY banned the use of chinese dialects in the schools & media of Spore? Was he afraid of the various chinese groups?
Yes very afraid because he himself could not master the language, his biggest opponent was Lim Chin Siong who wowed and mesmerized the crowds with his stirring speeches in Hokkien.
He hated the Chinese because of this and even after framing Lim Chin Siong, he faced the constant fear and threat of the powerful Chinese business community and Chinese Chamber of commerce backing candidates or anybody charismatic who could rise up against him or expose him.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about race, it's about wealth.

Wealthy non-chinese indonesians also have multiple maids. They can have a few different maids, some to look after the house & others to look after the children. They also have gardeners to look after the garden.

There's no such thing as wealthy non Chinese Indonesians outside of (corrupt) government.
Go and check sources then try to argue with me.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you still don't seem to fucking get it even though it's so obvious. Do you see any Chinese Indonesians who are the ones exported as maids?

And all the locals there are lazy as fuck and it's in their genes that they can't succeed in business. It's just a sad fact. Facts are facts.