• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio Nurses = Less Pain?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My experience in polyclinics, private clinics and hospitals tells me that when a chio nurse attends to you, there is less pain when it comes to injections, cleaning of wound and insertion of whatever. I chatted with some retiree friends and they said the same. Agree?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they definitely contribute to easy on the eyes and "feel shiok" psychology, and that in turn can do wonders for health and erection. :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they definitely contribute to easy on the eyes and "feel shiok" psychology, and that in turn can do wonders for health and erection. :p

Agree. I once had a chio nurse attend to me in SGH. Tried to take my blood but failed numerous times. The more she poked the more 'song' I felt. Amazing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. I once had a chio nurse attend to me in SGH. Tried to take my blood but failed numerous times. The more she poked the more 'song' I felt. Amazing.

That's probably an inexperienced or nervous nurse.

The rest of the medical staff must have thought you're one of the less desirable patients, so they let you become the guinea pig.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's probably an inexperienced or nervous nurse.

The rest of the medical staff must have thought you're one of the less desirable patients, so they let you become the guinea pig.

Maybe. That chio nurse attended to me shortly after I was admitted.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, this should be mandatory for sperm bank.
Hope they implement it asap, as I going to bank next week oredi.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u see a chio nurse

your body produce a chemical akin to morfin
u feel wonderful
so u dont feel the pain

My experience in polyclinics, private clinics and hospitals tells me that when a chio nurse attends to you, there is less pain when it comes to injections, cleaning of wound and insertion of whatever. I chatted with some retiree friends and they said the same. Agree?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your friends all Lau Tee Kor lah! But I agree with you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the nurse is chio but not caring type then not lor.
Average looking with super care and speaks in pacifying tone really can make a pain vanish like magic. When I was having my eyes surgery, the average looking young nurse held tightly to my hand and pacified me like a baby, the surgeon can even cut my eyes w/o any anasthestic :eek:
Bonus if the nurse is chio and caring.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

what is this thread? Simi lancheow nurse poke u, you song? Why don't u poke the nurse instead, even more song, right?

Ages ago, I dated a nurse, back when they had the white uniform with the headgear. Ever play nurse-patient or nurse - doctor or not? Now, that is song. Their uniform had the zipper down the front. And she had big tits, nothing like having the zipper half way down with no bra on. I poked her numerous times. now that is song.

I weep for sinkies some times.