• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio Bu Muslima: Please keep the World clean of Jews

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're too stupid to not realise 200 years ago even the Jews would not recognise this flag.

You're quite stupid to not realize that 200 years ago, the Star of David was already recognized as a Jewish symbol. While the most popular and unique Jewish symbol is the menorah, the Star of David has been used on and off. Need me to show you how late did the fakestinian flag was used as their official symbol?

The hexagram does appear occasionally in Jewish contexts since antiquity as a decorative motif, such as a stone bearing a hexagram from the arch of the 3rd–4th century Khirbet Shura synagogue.

Its association as a distinctive symbol for the Jewish people and their religion dates back to 17th-century Prague. In the 19th century, the symbol began to be widely used among the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe, ultimately coming to be used to represent Jewish identity or religious beliefs.[2][3] It became representative of Zionism after it was chosen as the central symbol for a Jewish national flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_of_David

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're quite stupid to not realize that 200 years ago, the Star of David was already recognized as a Jewish symbol. While the most popular and unique Jewish symbol is the menorah, the Star of David has been used on and off. Need me to show you how late did the fakestinian flag was used as their official symbol?

The hexagram does appear occasionally in Jewish contexts since antiquity as a decorative motif, such as a stone bearing a hexagram from the arch of the 3rd–4th century Khirbet Shura synagogue.

Its association as a distinctive symbol for the Jewish people and their religion dates back to 17th-century Prague. In the 19th century, the symbol began to be widely used among the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe, ultimately coming to be used to represent Jewish identity or religious beliefs.[2][3] It became representative of Zionism after it was chosen as the central symbol for a Jewish national flag at the First Zionist Congress in 1897.[4]

That's a good admission that the Israeli flag didn't exist then. Thank you.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the Jews are no as clever as people make it to be. Hahahaha

They should not have left. It's not the fault of anybody but themselves. When Arabs defeated the Romans, they found no Jews and in fact welcomed them back and helped them rebuild their temple.
In fact they themselves took the land from another people.

Everybody stole knowledge from each other. That's how humankind progressed

I wouldn't expect eskimos to invent Hebrew writing. So it's nothing special is Jews copied someone and invented their own script.
And you though the people in the nusantara dis not have writing before Arabs came?
Hahahaha
what is the ancient indegenious nusantara writing?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's a good admission that the Israeli flag didn't exist then. Thank you.

Sure it didn't. Modern Israel was rebirthed in 1948 after a long period of foreign occupation by mostly moslems. You missed your history classes?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even the Jews don't know how the star of David came about.

Watch this video on Facebook

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even the Jews don't know how the star of David came about.

Watch this video on Facebook

Unlike you, I'm not into 'prophet' who engaged in faggotism, idolatry and pedophilia.

20231214_163907.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. You're in denial again about your arabic 'prophet' being a faggot and pedo.

I am the witness, he says "also". The difference is: muslims take great pride in emulating the Prophet in the past and in the present.

No evidence can be found that in the past or present Isaac was and is being emulated.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am the witness, he says "also". The difference is: muslims take great pride in emulating the Prophet in the past and in the present.

No evidence can be found that in the past or present Isaac was and is being emulated.

In the Bible, Issac isn't considered a prophet even though he's a very very important Biblical figure. Issac is considered as one of the 3 Patriachs of the faith; Abraham, Issac, Jacob. But Issac isn't a prophet. Biblical prophets are people like Samuel, Nathan, Elijah, Elisha. It's a not a contest of which Biblical figure is greater than which. It's just a matter of correct representation. But I can't be bothered to get into all that with that idiot loofy.