• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio beggar in Shanghai subway!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese people, across the vast country, have worked,suffered and endured for thousands of years. So they are not new to sufferings . I was told some rather die than to yield to pressure and shame.They will fight to the end. So do be careful when dealing with them.They are no push over.

Their nature..show them money..there will sell anything, including the country!!

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's not just begging. She's also role-playing as some ancient princess teleported from the past.
This is one intriguing girl beggar. This is what she says in the video. :*:

Congratulations. You have reached your targeted 50 post count and can now retire this clone and start with a new one. :biggrin:

Last edited:

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations. You have reached your targeted 50 post count and can now retire this clone and start with a new one. :biggrin:

Thank you so much for your kind concern and congratulatory note. Will be around a little longer before retire completely from here.
Hope to see you around some time after you hit your 50 posts target too. Meanwhile, let us all enjoy the chiang hu brotherhood here. :biggrin::biggrin:

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you so much for your kind concern and congratulatory note. Will be around a little longer before retire completely from here.
Hope to see you around some time after you hit your 50 posts target too. Meanwhile, let us all enjoy the chiang hu brotherhood here. :biggrin::biggrin:

It depends. If i like the character, i will post intermittently. :biggrin:

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends. If i like the character, i will post intermittently. :biggrin:

This character has a mellow feel to it. Very reasonable and fair persona; gives everyone a feel good tingling effect while reading the posts. It's a good candidate for keeps. I also quite like this LonelyTREE nick too. I may keep it indefinitely. :biggrin:

LonelyTREE

Alfrescian
Loyal
why retire so early at 50 ? come on, let us have more fun here:smile:

Bro, cannot anyhow fire in the dark. Always think positively. I strive to contribute positively for the advancement of this forum all the time. I do my part. Forget about the zappers. They will always be around. :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, cannot anyhow fire in the dark. Always think positively. I strive to contribute positively for the advancement of this forum all the time. I do my part. Forget about the zappers. They will always be around. :biggrin:
Nice unbiased comforting words..:wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just ignore that particular chump. After some time, he will get tired talking to himself!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thank you.Those fucking zappers are really mad and vindictive!!! I never post so long still kena hamtam!!! Shit man!!!