• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chink Encik Rids SCDF Of Irresponsible Mudboy! Make Him Commit Suicide! Promote Encik

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is my best friend Shek Salmin whom passed away today because of my Encil SSG Tan Teck Beng from 1st Division SCDF. He has tried to explain himself to this Encik multiple times that he have been going through alot of family issues and this encik deliberately chose not to understand his situation and charged him for coming to camp late.

shek-salmin-suicide-scdf-detentionbarracks-family-problem.jpg

Shek has always told us about how worried he was if anything happens to him and no one would be able to takecare of his grandmother. He is very old and forgetful and also has poor vision. Shek tried to explain to his encik many times that he will not be able to come camp on time due to family issues but the encik always choose to ignore everything he had to say to explain himself. Encik Tan proceeded to charge him which led him to Detention Barracks (DB) for four days just for being late to camp for 2 hours.. The encik wasn't willing to listen to his explanation and straight away charged him.

A week or two after he was released from DB, he was late for camp again and this very Encik still choose to not let him explain himself and charged him again. Shek was supposed to get charged today 17 August 2015. He committed suicide today morning at around 1am.

Is this what they mean by if you have any issues you can talk to them and they will definitely try to HELP you cause everyone is equal? What is this supposed to mean? Is this everyone gonna see and let this issue slip away like that? If you have read this post till here I thank you for your time. It only take another second to share this post.

Also remember that in the future people from your family are going to serve the nation soon. Don't let this happen to anyone of them. My condolences to my dear friend's family. Below is the last conversation between Shek Salmin and his friend before he committed suicide. Do go and take a look at his wall and view his post.

11889611_10204415059607682_5074448853740264332_n.jpg

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-scdf-nsf-commit-suicide-over-family-problems

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Chink Encik Rids SCDF Of Irresponsible Mudboy! Make Him Commit Suicide! Promote E

If he really cared so much for his grandmother, the last thing on his mind would be suicide.

This guy was obviously a malingerer who got what he deserved.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chink Encik Rids SCDF Of Irresponsible Mudboy! Make Him Commit Suicide! Promote E

Everyone is equal only at the moment of birth and the moment in death. In-between nothing is equal. Always remember that.....

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone is equal only at the moment of birth and the moment in death. In-between nothing is equal. Always remember that.....

Through out my whole life, mine never equal one, it's always shorter than the rest:(:(

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Through out my whole life, mine never equal one, it's always shorter than the rest:(:(

and we have those that cut off the bottom end to fix it to the top end - to make it longer....:(

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

wow, suddenly everyone become philosopher. :biggrin:

My take is : "Life is a bitch. You get butt fucked, then you die."

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All this time the kids of the elite white horse tribe get to escape ns together with trucking FTs.....no consequences except for the serfs.....

I wanna see wtf is the cb pap govt gonna deal with th h this boy's death......

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The only time he is happy is when with friends and play soccer?

No wonder he is screwed.

vomitblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

sigh like this aso need suicide....

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he really cared so much for his grandmother, the last thing on his mind would be suicide.

This guy was obviously a malingerer who got what he deserved.

in this case, enzik is right to get rid of jiak liao bee and keep the fittest

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

disgusting for the TS johntan a chinesedog to try and blame a chinese encik for this when it's the suicidee's fault. Just chnage the races around so it's a chinese guy who killed himself cos his encik is a m&d/shit skin and this chinesedog johntan wouldn't blame him.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you dont have to be honest about penis sizes.. try comparing to ah neh. they have miniscule ones.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thread source: Chink Encik Rids SCDF Of Irresponsible Mudboy! Make Him Commit Suicide! Promote E
This is my best friend Shek Salmin whom passed away today because of my Encil SSG Tan Teck Beng from 1st Division SCDF. He has tried to explain himself to this Encik multiple times that he have been going through alot of family issues and this encik deliberately chose not to understand his situation and charged him for coming to camp late.

shek-salmin-suicide-scdf-detentionbarracks-family-problem.jpg

Shek has always told us about how worried he was if anything happens to him and no one would be able to takecare of his grandmother. He is very old and forgetful and also has poor vision. Shek tried to explain to his encik many times that he will not be able to come camp on time due to family issues but the encik always choose to ignore everything he had to say to explain himself. Encik Tan proceeded to charge him which led him to Detention Barracks (DB) for four days just for being late to camp for 2 hours.. The encik wasn't willing to listen to his explanation and straight away charged him.

A week or two after he was released from DB, he was late for camp again and this very Encik still choose to not let him explain himself and charged him again. Shek was supposed to get charged today 17 August 2015. He committed suicide today morning at around 1am.

Is this what they mean by if you have any issues you can talk to them and they will definitely try to HELP you cause everyone is equal? What is this supposed to mean? Is this everyone gonna see and let this issue slip away like that? If you have read this post till here I thank you for your time. It only take another second to share this post.

Also remember that in the future people from your family are going to serve the nation soon. Don't let this happen to anyone of them. My condolences to my dear friend's family. Below is the last conversation between Shek Salmin and his friend before he committed suicide. Do go and take a look at his wall and view his post.

11889611_10204415059607682_5074448853740264332_n.jpg

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-scdf-nsf-commit-suicide-over-family-problems
More accountability by commanders of NSmen urgently necessary.

I think that before any significant NS punishment in NS (jail, stoppage of leave beyond (cumulatively) a certain number of days etc) is imposed, an NS man has the right to mitigation which MUST be recorded in the charge/ sentencing documents. If any of the responses in mitigation involve family/ social issues, then it is the duty of the superior/ sentencing officer to obtain a review by a professional counsellor BEFORE proceeding to sentence the said serviceman for whatever offence committed.

NSboys/ men should also have open access to counseling/ interview sessions on request, all of which shall be minuted in the serviceman's private folder (unless the service man opts for confidentiality in writing/ seeks counseling outside camp (like treating his commander as friend etc)).

Commanders who fail to refer serviceman with problems to professional medical/ counseling services upon surfacing of significant family/ social problems amongst serviceman beyond their ability to solve, should be punished with demotion, jail, fines etc for their dereliction of duty due to lack of care for those under their command (Just as IPPT defaulters are fined/ jail for dereliction of duty).

Just as NSmen have a duty to serve the nation for a meagre allowance, commanders (especially the regular paid ones) have a large duty to care and nurture those under their care/ command.

Dereliction of such duties by the state as manifest by the cruelty/ exploitation by commanders: calls to question the concept/ equitability/ validity/ sustainability of NS in its entirety.
MTy8nOC.jpg

Last edited: