• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese students from famous universities sell ova in black market

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon.aspx
3in1 News (Reply-Only Folder) - Smart PRC students sell ova in black mkt

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
To: ALL <NOBR></NOBR>(1 of 1)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
[h=1]Chinese students from famous universities sell ova in black market[/h]
Published on Nov 16, 2011

Black markets of female ova are being operated by agencies in Beijing. They target girl students from famous universities and pay tens of thousands of yuan, the Beijing News reported on Monday. -- ST FILE PHOTO

(CHINA DAILY/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Black markets of female ova are being operated by agencies in Beijing. They target girl students from famous universities and pay tens of thousands of yuan, the Beijing News reported on Monday.
More than 10 young girls, who are all from famous universities in Beijing, sat in a cafe. Clients - most of whom are couples - sat not far away from the girls. They stared at each girl carefully. A woman client with an LV bag stepped forward to look carefully.
They could not talk directly, but through agents, who conveyed information on the girls' height, blood type, hobbies, etc. This is a black market for ova and it's a tip of the iceberg in Beijing or the country.
Li Qing (not her real name), 20, a university student in Beijing, underwent an ovum 'donation' operation in early 2010. After physical examination, she was injected with medicine that speeds up the formation of ova, she said. 'One needle per day for eight consecutive days.' She didn't feel any different except aches in her arms after each injection.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Wah lau,

Poor soul in India are selling one kidney, now the poor young Chinese girl are selling one ovary.

I wonder all those poor fit young man are willing to sell one testicle?

There would be no shortage of balless Singaporean willing to pay the price for it. I bet! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Chinese will sell anything for a quick buck. Nothing is out of bounds. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell both ovaries, and get free lifetime contraception!

Have all the sex you want without getting pregnant.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

jujim

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sperm can be "donated" why can't ova? Sexual discrimination. Why donate if can make money by selling them?

:biggrin:

maikonglanjiaowei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty of Sinkie Ah quah will love to sell their useless balls in exchange for digging a hole next to their arses.

Wah lau,

Poor soul in India are selling one kidney, now the poor young Chinese girl are selling one ovary.

I wonder all those poor fit young man are willing to sell one testicle?

There would be no shortage of balless Singaporean willing to pay the price for it. I bet! :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. so this is about selling the eggs? No harm done and i think it is a fair deal. I have a colleague who has problem producing healthy eggs hence cannot conceive... people like her dying to conceive and there are many such women. As long as it is selling the eggs that is fine wad. I was thinking... how could one possible transplant an ovary lol.

Anyway... is this not like the equivalent of sperm donation??

Last edited: