• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese PRC Use Rice Cooker to Cook Rice in Hong Kong Airport Departure Hall

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
【機場奇景】【蘋民直擊】離境大堂煲飯 許小姐:好神奇! | 即時新聞 | 突發 | 20150309

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/realtime/breaking/20150309/53512093

機場有旅客上機落機,你會覺得好平常,如果你見到嘅,係許小姐影到嘅一幕,又點睇?

昨晚9點幾,讀者許小姐係機場離境大堂,竟然見到有旅客踎係牆邊,取出自備的電飯煲,隨即將插頭插進牆邊一個電掣,開始煲飯。

「因為有煙出,都差唔多熟,我仲見到有新電飯煲盒係佢個車底!」「好搞笑!好神奇!」佢就形容,個旅客皮膚好黑,身形同坐姿都好似內地人。「我哋回頭返去睇,半個鐘度,佢就俾機場人員趕走。」不過除左搞笑之外,許小姐仲擔心有人咁做,小朋友經過會好危險呀!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the PRC are amusing the entire planet ! shitting, peeing and now cooking..

1425875561_e764.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC man on his way back to Shandong from Singapore become my hero

rice-cooker-man.jpg

With mainland tourists' recent airport antics in the spotlight as of recent, it seems that they can't get away with much under the watchful eye of critics. The latest target of such scrutiny was a man from Shandong who was videotaped at the Hong Kong International Airport on Sunday morning…making rice.

A video clip showing the man whipping out a rice cooker to prepare a meal across from a bakery at the airport's departure hall went viral soon after it was uploaded to Apple Daily over the weekend.

The video prompted hundreds of comments from web users, one of whom remarked: “only mainlanders dare to do this, and he should be complimented.”

On Monday, an Apple Daily reporter tracked the fellow down and discovered that he'd missed his connecting flight on his way back to Shandong from Singapore, where he'd just been let go from a construction job, according to ejinsight.com.

The man paid for his ticket back to Shandong and sent his earnings, around 7,500 yuan, to his family, leaving him with just over 200 yuan. Upon landing in Hong Kong for a transfer, he took a rest on a bench and fell asleep, missing the flight.

He had to pay 200 HKD to catch the next flight on Tuesday. With only around 20 HKD in his pocket, and unable to afford an airport meal, he resorted to making his own food. He told the reporter that he had no idea it would land him in such an awkward situation.

While his makeshift kitchen space may seem harmless enough, airport authorities said the power sockets are only for the use of maintenance staff and that someone found using them improperly could face HK$10,000 and three months jail time if charged.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC man on his way back to Shandong from Singapore become my hero

yeah right, i carry my lice cooker and a bag of jasmine lice whenever i travel by air too. all i need is water from the loo. and after cooking, i steal packets of soy sauce from panda express and a spoon from baskin robbins.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

He isn't really harming anyone else, he was just hungry.

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fug the airport rules then. Allow eating and cooking. :rolleyes:

Sar kar China due to it's economy. If it was angmo or the enemies of China, this thread will last for days and remain at page one. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't slam Chinks so badly. Angmohs were the worst who bring opium to the Chinese in 1800s. These are evil scumbags of the earth.

Back in 1970s, Sinkies snatched and take everything from the moment they get inside the plane. Call your fathers/ grandfathers scumbag then.

Never in human evolution, one white race from a tiny island in the north western region of Europe would think they can destroy a great Chinese civilization.

This is mode of modern transport using air but nothing wrong with cooking food at any place using normal methods of cooking.

Chinks are scums of the earth

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least this man get to eat his own food than angmohs selling you rubbish fats and unhealthy processed food from cans.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i did not expect that this innocent thread could generate so much arguments among samsters.
sorry
please forgive me