• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese in Africa

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of all media, you quoted one from Al Jazeera .

This heavily biased media company is funded the Qatari King whom he himself is a westernly butt-skinned dictator fueling western imperialism all over the world except on western countries.

Go get some reliable sources please.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know don't you find it hilarious when these western ppl keep on saying that the chinese will be even worse compared to western imperialism and what they did to the africans which is to enslave them, take their resources and you know all that shit that makes africa what it is today and they have the gall to say chinese will be worse than them even when no chinese has actually shipped slaves to china unlike what the europeans did that's why south america like brazil has so many black ppl, the west indies and north america has so many of them too. Yet somehow they can forget all of that and only remember the so called western aid which is not a lot of money and somehow think the chinese are more cruel than them will the chinese will what torture them or murder them etc.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know don't you find it hilarious when these western ppl keep on saying that the chinese will be even worse compared to western imperialism and what they did to the africans which is to enslave them, take their resources and you know all that shit that makes africa what it is today and they have the gall to say chinese will be worse than them even when no chinese has actually shipped slaves to china unlike what the europeans did that's why south america like brazil has so many black ppl, the west indies and north america has so many of them too. Yet somehow they can forget all of that and only remember the so called western aid which is not a lot of money and somehow think the chinese are more cruel than them will the chinese will what torture them or murder them etc.

for once I must agree with u...the Chinese investors are actually giving these fellows jobs,,but as usual western media potray them as slave drivers..which is not true...i think the western powers are afraid the Chinese investment is going to ween the dark continent of it's dependency on western aid which the west so often wields as a political tool to keep africa in line..

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am a Senegalese, I will feel scared too. The Chinese there need to integrate better with the locals. They can continue to keep laughing at how black the locals are and see whether there will not be any more corpses turning up.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am a Senegalese, I will feel scared too. The Chinese there need to integrate better with the locals. They can continue to keep laughing at how black the locals are and see whether there will not be any more corpses turning up.

The locusts are coming.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese are doing exactly what the British and Dutch did. There is however some difference. You can see them all over the place. Hotels, airports and even doing roadworks as labourers. I was surprised when I saw a Chinese road crew in Nairobi. Also came across a PRC lady who is starting a large restaurant and entertainment complex in Port Louis. They are heavily engaged in building infrastructure as well. They literally captured Zambia's copper mines and directly run these mines with Foxxconn like standards.

Last edited: