• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese hide rape and incestual incidents due to " face".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have always maintained that the Chinese are no better than the Indians and this proves that I am right.

If only they could learn kindness, consideration and tolerance from the Burmese the world would be a much better place.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always maintained that the Chinese are no better than the Indians and this proves that I am right.
If only they could learn kindness
, consideration and tolerance from the Burmese the world would be a much better place.

u sure or not ?

many many thounsands of moon ago
the burmese were barbarians living in caves
then the indians and chinks visited the land
and taught those barbarians how to do good and do together.
the superior amtk said :
Ancient Burmese culture has been heavily influenced by neighboring
Buddhist Thailand and China and Indian .
men wear Manchu Chinese jacket
Myanmar literature is heavily influenced by Buddhism
Myanmar cuisine is heavily influenced by Indian, Chinese and Thai cuisines

these barbarian burmese were taught to behave by the chinks the indians
their moral , ethics values were learned from the chinks and indians.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these barbarian burmese were taught to behave by the chinks the indians
their moral , ethics values were learned from the chinks and indians.
the shitskins also taught the berms kama sutra techniques resulting in an orgasmic population explosion, hence we get those burmese maids and whores here nowsadays :rolleyes:
We mooslems babi Allah puki retards very proud to fuck own mother cheebye and suck camel lanjiaos
from karma-sooterah to karma-camelion - and fleshy / flashy cameltoes, amin :p