• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese have China, Malays have only Malaysia

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What if you see him staring back at you in the MIRROR? :p

Or do you mean that your father's surname was/is "Leong" (or ), and he was NEVER a "Chink"? :wink:

"Sam Leong" is just an internet moniker it isn't my real name you twit. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
this was what British Empire Pommies did to Australia. Each indigenous people they killed is 50 pound.

How barbaric could they become. Fucking white trash are really evil bastards and thank God today their birth rate is only1:0.8 a irrecoverable race self-extinct in 50 years.

人在做 天在看

The Poms should have wiped them out totally and OZ would be a much better place today.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Sam Leong" is just an internet moniker it isn't my real name you twit. :rolleyes:
But since you hate Chinks so much, why did you INITIALLY choose to use a Chinky surname (which you are STILL using after over a DECADE) even for an internet moniker? :confused::wink::p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
But since you hate Chinks so much, why did you INITIALLY choose to use a Chinky surname (which you are STILL using after over a DECADE) even for an internet moniker? :confused::wink::p

It's a marketing strategy. I use different monikers for different target audiences. In a forum designed to OZs, I'd use an aussie sounding name like Dingo Joe or Stevo Dunn.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a marketing strategy. I use different monikers for different target audiences. In a forum designed to OZs, I'd use an aussie sounding name like Dingo Joe.
So in order to attract Sinkie Chinks (most of whom you HATE) to your online forum, you had to DEMEAN yourself by adopting a Chinky surname? :p
Don't you feel ASHAMED? :confused:

And if you truly hate them, why bother to associate yourself with them, even online?
Many Chinks (both Sinkie and non-Sinkie) have emigrated out of East Asia because they don't want to associate themselves with the Chinks in East Asia, right?
So why are you NOT doing the same, especially if you are a NON-Chink who has also EMIGRATED out of Sinkieland to NZ? :confused:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have chosen Sam Ramasamy.
Or "Samyapal Muthusamy". :p

Man jailed 5 months for exposing himself on MRT train - Channel NewsAsia
SINGAPORE: A 54-year-old man was sentenced to 5 months’ jail on Thursday (Oct 1), after he admitted to exposing himself on board an MRT train in July this year.

Samyapal Muthusamy said he committed the act, which happened between 11.50pm on Jul 30 and 12.08am on Jul 31, because he found the victim attractive.

He had been sitting next to the victim, a 28-year-old woman, on the MRT train. The woman was asleep, but awoke abruptly as she felt Samyapal learning against her shoulder.

After he woke the victim up, Samyapal moved to seat himself directly across from the victim, facing her. He then unzipped his pants, exposed his penis and started to fondle himself while looking at the victim. The woman immediately recorded his act on her handphone.

Both the accused and victim alighted at the next station, Bukit Gombak. Afraid that Samyapal was following her, the woman took refuge in a 7Eleven convenience store until Samyapal, who lived in the vicinity, left.

The woman later told a friend about the incident, who then informed the police.

In court on Thursday, Deputy Public Prosecutor Dillon Kok said Samyapal’s actions were “extremely brazen” and showed a “flagrant disregard for the law”. DPP Kok also said the offences are part of a “distasteful pattern of re-offending”, pointing to the man’s long list of related antecedents.

Since 1987, Samyapal has been convicted nine times for related offences. Six convictions had to do with committing obscene acts in public, and two were related to insulting the modesty of a woman. The remaining conviction was for appearing nude in sight of a public place.

In mitigation, Samyapal, who was unrepresented, apologised and said he regrets his actions.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So in order to attract Sinkie Chinks (most of whom you HATE) to your online forum, you had to DEMEAN yourself by adopting a Chinky surname? :p
Don't you feel ASHAMED? :confused:

And if you truly hate them, why bother to associate yourself with them, even online?
Many Chinks (both Sinkie and non-Sinkie) have emigrated out of East Asia because they don't want to associate themselves with the Chinks in East Asia, right?
So why are you NOT doing the same, especially if you are a NON-Chink who has also EMIGRATED out of Sinkieland to NZ? :confused:

I have absolutely nothing against chinks. I treat all races equally.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have absolutely nothing against chinks. I treat all races equally.
haha, even after saying this:
If the Chinks had invaded Malaysia and defeated the Malays, then they could rightfully claim Malaysia as belonging to them. However the chinks, being the cowards that they are, have never had the balls to fight any real battles in order to gain foreign territory. That's just the way the chinks are. They slink in under the radar and hope that they remain inconspicuous while they attempt to become wealthy by cheating and swindling the native population.

If I see a Chink on the streets tomorrow I'll tell him FUCK OFF back to China.
Well said. The chinks should either fight to claim their rights or fuck off if they don't have the guts to do so.

I'm not holding my breath because chinks are cowards by nature.
or have you repented? :p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
haha, even after saying this:

or have you repented? :p

I do spend a lot of time insulting the chinks here but that is because the majority of Sinkies here are chinks.

In a forum populated mainly by Ah Nehs I'll make all sorts of derogatory remarks about Indians and call them nasty names and telling them that they stink.

In an OZ forum I'll insult their convict ancestors and accuse them of still having shackle scars on their ankles etc.

That's what trolling is all about.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The characteristics of the m&ds is not the issue here. The land belongs to them and they therefore have a right to decide who stays and who goes just as you can decide who is welcome in your home and who isn't.

lang jeow lah.... the land don't belong to malay but to orang asli. the malays were merely pirates of the Caribbean series of prawn movies.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies have nothing, the Familee and their Cronies own tis Island. FT are Guest of the Familee
Yes, it's true that Sinkies don't REALLY own what they THINK they own, simply because they are CONTROLLED by the PAP government's LAWS.
This means that the government INDIRECTLY owns whatever assets that Sinkies directly own.
Every Sinkie has to use his/her assets in a way that does NOT break the government's laws.
If any Sinkie breaks the government's laws, that Sinkie will either have to lose part of those assets that he/she "owns" (i.e. when being fined) or be denied access to those assets (i.e. when being locked up in prison).

If a Sinkie truly owns his/her assets, he/she should be able to do WHATEVER he/she wants with them, AND the government should not be able to take them away from him/her no matter what, but that's obviously NOT the case in Sinkieland.

Sinkies are the Familee's Slaves till doomsday.
That's likely, but not guaranteed, like what I said before in another thread:
We are all hoping for the current PM to stay around until another Lee or Li is ready to take over.
Even the Lee/Li-controlled Tang dynasty had to come to an end over a thousand years ago! :rolleyes:
Followed by half a century of wars before the Zhao-controlled Song dynasty began...

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do spend a lot of time insulting the chinks here but that is because the majority of Sinkies here are chinks.

In a forum populated mainly by Ah Nehs I'll make all sorts of derogatory remarks about Indians and call them nasty names and telling them that they stink.

In an OZ forum I'll insult their convict ancestors and accuse them of still having shackle scars on their ankles etc.

That's what trolling is all about.

Good to know you lying nigger

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Malaysia is in trouble, the m&ds can always run back to Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi, where most of them originally came from. Or like the Iraqis and Syrians, the m&ds can also flee to a foreign land to start life anew. That's what humans have been doing since the beginning of time.

So, the m&ds argument of Chinks can always go back to China while the m&ds have nowhere to run is total bullshit.

AndyBogard

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Malaysia is in trouble, the m&ds can always run back to Java, Sumatra and Sulawesi, where most of them originally came from. Or like the Iraqis and Syrians, the m&ds can also flee to a foreign land to start life anew. That's what humans have been doing since the beginning of time.

So, the m&ds argument of Chinks can always go back to China while the m&ds have nowhere to run is total bullshit.

rubbish...........