• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese guy with swedish wife on the football show

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's this guy his name is kim i think. His dad is chinese and his mum is a swedish ang moh. His dad speaks poor english probably some HK immigrant but he still managed to get a swedish wife.

peanuts100k

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family friend also marry a angmo girl,from Switzerland,long,pretty,have 2 childrens,but still divorced after 20 years of marriage,no big deal with angmos,their hair gold color doesn't means it's made of real gold.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My family friend also marry a angmo girl,from Switzerland,long,pretty,have 2 childrens,but still divorced after 20 years of marriage,no big deal with angmos,their hair gold color doesn't means it's made of real gold.

yeah everyone is human but you have to know how some ppl think. Why else do you think i started a thread like this? Some ppl have that mentality that you know it's like a big accomplishment for a chinese guy to even date or marry a white girl.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....fandi ahmad also got ang moh wife ...nowadays very common....Asian men are rising....worrying...less customers for geylang...

looks like ukranian kweys are in order...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a sinkie footballer during m cup time who had a drop dead gorgeous swede wife.
Not sure if they are still together though.
Asian men with angmo wife are common lah no fucking big deal....do a poll among sinkie men on the most preferred nationality/race as wives.....I doubt angmo figure very high on wish list.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women might still be able to get a top 10 ranking in sinkie men's wish list.

On the other hand angmo men are at the top of sinkie girl's list.

I rank Sinkie women just above Africans, ah nehs, Pinays, and a few others (from regional shithole cuntries) on my wish list.