• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious chinese girlsin malaysia going brown

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls are a beauty. Not all of them. But if they landed one of the beauties, and can tolerate their uncouth ways, then its set.

Uncouth? That's ho chio. We are the not race that eats with our hands like monkeys. You existed for 5000 years and no one in your ancestry ever thought of inventing a tool to differentiate yourselves from an animal in behavior. No wonder don't have culture, arts, philosophy, history, etc. We know our women are hot. Don't bother lusting after swan flesh. Oil and water don't mix. We are essentially different species.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thst is why chinese men now resort to women from vietnam, cambodia, thailand in desperation.

I know your IQ is low. You can't seem to figure it out. Those vietnamese, Cambodian and Thai women look better, are much hotter and prettier and slimmer than a 90kg plain jane with pimples. More than half of light skin Vietnamese women look exactly Chinese as Vietnam has been sinicized in genes when it was a Chinese tributary state/colony for 1000 years. Generally most Han Chinese men marry Thai and Cambodian women of Han Chinese ancestry. The entire business class of Bangkok that built the commerce of the city is Chinese. Han Chinese people are all over Southeast Asia. All over the west. We are like Jews. We can find our kind our OWN PEOPLE in most places we look. Even the Cambodian and Thai (native Thais are Tai-Kadai Austro-Asiatic people) with no Han Chinese genes look better than austronesian minah.

We are saying only the trashes of Chinese women would consider lowering herself in the gutter. And that is correct and aligned with what I said that they are the ugliest most undesirable like the ugly obese super fat white beasts willing to take black men in the US as shown in the links. As blacks are considered lower in class than whites, the black men get the scraps and trash of the white class. Do u think that we are blind that we don't see it? Lol. Esp shit skins marrying a Chinese woman suddenly propels him up the social ladder. They are always very gian and they have self loathing for their own skin colour and DNA. They keep trying to race mix with Chinese females and dilute their genes. The half shit skin, half Han son will go and marry another Han women like her mother to further dilute his genes. Not as if we don't see the examples around us.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know your IQ is low. You can't seem to figure it out. Those vietnamese, Cambodian and Thai women look better, are much hotter and prettier and slimmer than a 90kg plain jane with pimples. Also Vietnamese women look a lot like Chinese as more than half of them have been sinicized in genes. Generally most Han Chinese men marry Thai and Cambodian women of Han Chinese ancestry. Han Chinese people are all over Southeast Asia. All over the west. We are like Jews. We can find our kind our OWN PEOPLE in most places we look. Even the Cambodian and Thai (native Thais are Tai-Kadai Austro-Asiatic people) with no Han Chinese genes look better than austronesian minah.

We are saying only the trashes of Chinese women would consider lowering herself in the gutter. And that is correct and aligned with what I said that they are the ugliest most undesirable like the ugly obese super fat white beasts willing to take black men in the US as shown in the links. As blacks are considered lower in class than whites, the black men get the scraps and trash of the white class. Do u think that we are blind that we don't see it? Lol. Esp shit skins marrying a Chinese woman suddenly propels him up the social ladder. They are always very gian and they have self loathing for their own skin colour and DNA. They keep trying to race mix with Chinese females and dilute their genes. The half shit skin, half Han son will go and marry another Han women like her mother to further dilute his genes. Not as if we don't see the examples around us.

One example would be half shit skin vivian who for some weird reason does not marry shit skin woman but Chinese and still somehow wants to keep his shit skin surname

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
One example would be half shit skin vivian who for some weird reason does not marry shit skin woman but Chinese and still somehow wants to keep his shit skin surname

Hahaha bro I had the same person in mind .if that's not a glaring sign of absolute self loathing, then what is?
He himself is a product of a self low esteem union of a shitskin who wanted to lighten his offspring's skin and improve his genes and standing in society, then later he himself went to marry a pure Han. The next gen will do the same until they have their keleng surname but stolen 90 percent of Han genes. Self loathing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha bro I had the same person in mind .if that's not a glaring sign of absolute self loathing, then what is?
He himself is a product of a self low esteem union of a shitskin who wanted to lighten his offspring's skin and improve his genes and standing in society, then later he himself went to marry a pure Han. The next gen will do the same until they have their keleng surname but stolen 90 percent of Han genes. Self loathing

These fuckers want to leech off Chinese ppl obviously. They only use their Chinese heritage when it suits them. Give you another 2 examples. Vomit singh and that pastor prince of NCC are both mixed with Chinese + shit skin but do you know they identify as shit skin only. Vomit singh that nigger also once wanted to act in channel 8 dramas and do you know he still participates in their channel 8 awards despite not even acting in any channel 8 drama and even if he did the fuck cannot even speak proper mandarin but half fucked type peppered with majority english phrases. :rolleyes: Remember this fucker isn't 100 singh BUT 50% singh 50% Chinese yet only identifies as shit skin and once even attended the China golden horse awards riding on fann wong's coattails cos it was fann wong who was nominated but she agreed to bring vomit along with his wife and the fucker even had the audacity to walk in front of her even though he wasn't a nominee and told the interviewer he isn't Chinese even though he's 50% and the Chinese host was gracious enough to use English.

Try to imagine doing the same to the shit skin awards ceremony and a mixed breed shit skin/Chinese mentioned he isn't a shit skin but a Chinese you think shit skins would accept it? Chinese ppl are gracious enough to accomodate these types of stupid demands. That is why vomit doesn't mix with his own singh kind but more with Chinese. Answer should be obvious enough. Their singhs probably only accept 100% singh or ang moh looking kind shit skins like vomit and prince who look more Chinese than singh are not accepted so they still keep their shit skin name but hang out more with Chinese. Can easily bet vomit and that pastor prince have more Chinese friends than shit skin friends of any kind including singhs.

Anyway both of them married Chinese or Chinese/jap mixed and not their shit skin kind BUT obviously they keep their shit skin surname and possibly identify as shit skins and force their kids to identify as shit skins too showing their inferiority complex.

BTW if you care to notice and i am sure you do cos you look like you are racially aware usually when these shit skins marry women of other races they won't allow the woman's cultural side to show at all. Meaning that during the wedding the dressing won't show any Chinese/other race's culture at all and they want to enforce only their shit skin side unto the kids too. I used to know one Chinese looking guy who was actually half tamil half Chinese but looks 100% Chinese who took tamil as MT during his sec school days. Guess what he has more Chinese friends and mixes more with Chinese than shit skins and he told me he doesn't even speak tamil to other shit skins who don't know him told me they might not react positively to them or something to that effect. Shows what you mentioned the self loathing that they have and the wanting to leech off Chinese ppl as they are more welcoming compared to shit skins but of course Chinese still get blamed for racism. :rolleyes:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fuckers want to leech off Chinese ppl obviously. They only use their Chinese heritage when it suits them. Give you another 2 examples. Vomit singh and that pastor prince of NCC are both mixed with Chinese + shit skin but do you know they identify as shit skin only. Vomit singh that nigger also once wanted to act in channel 8 dramas and do you know he still participates in their channel 8 awards despite not even acting in any channel 8 drama and even if he did the fuck cannot even speak proper mandarin but half fucked type peppered with majority english phrases. :rolleyes: Remember this fucker isn't 100 singh BUT 50% singh 50% Chinese yet only identifies as shit skin and once even attended the China golden horse awards riding on fann wong's coattails cos it was fann wong who was nominated but she agreed to bring vomit along with his wife and the fucker even had the audacity to walk in front of her even though he wasn't a nominee and told the interviewer he isn't Chinese even though he's 50% and the Chinese host was gracious enough to use English.

Try to imagine doing the same to the shit skin awards ceremony and a mixed breed shit skin/Chinese mentioned he isn't a shit skin but a Chinese you think shit skins would accept it? Chinese ppl are gracious enough to accomodate these types of stupid demands. That is why vomit doesn't mix with his own singh kind but more with Chinese. Answer should be obvious enough. Their singhs probably only accept 100% singh or ang moh looking kind shit skins like vomit and prince who look more Chinese than singh are not accepted so they still keep their shit skin name but hang out more with Chinese. Can easily bet vomit and that pastor prince have more Chinese friends than shit skin friends of any kind including singhs.

Anyway both of them married Chinese or Chinese/jap mixed and not their shit skin kind BUT obviously they keep their shit skin surname and possibly identify as shit skins and force their kids to identify as shit skins too showing their inferiority complex.

BTW if you care to notice and i am sure you do cos you look like you are racially aware usually when these shit skins marry women of other races they won't allow the woman's cultural side to show at all. Meaning that during the wedding the dressing won't show any Chinese/other race's culture at all and they want to enforce only their shit skin side unto the kids too. I used to know one Chinese looking guy who was actually half tamil half Chinese but looks 100% Chinese who took tamil as MT during his sec school days. Guess what he has more Chinese friends and mixes more with Chinese than shit skins and he told me he doesn't even speak tamil to other shit skins who don't know him told me they might not react positively to them or something to that effect. Shows what you mentioned the self loathing that they have and the wanting to leech off Chinese ppl as they are more welcoming compared to shit skins but of course Chinese still get blamed for racism. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know both Vomit and the fake prince (who changed his surname) are both shitskin mixed with Chinese. I don't think the pure shitskins ostracize them for being half bastards. I observe the pure shit skins themselves try to mix with and marry Chinese they are all hoping to dilute their genes with Chinese while retaining their Shit skin surnames: it's the self loathing syndrome which is often seen in minorities everywhere. In the USA, there are also syndrome of various minority groups who have self loathing and wish to be white. It doesn't apply to EVERYONE in the total minority population but significant enough to observe in every ethnic group.

Both Vomit and the prosperity gospel pastor married full Chinese. It's tharman who's Tamil who married a Jap. If those two shit skins Vomit and Prince are soooo proud of their heritage why didn't they marry a black hairy shitskin female with coconut oil curly hair in their community aren't arranged marriage an option even if shortage of partners is used as an excuse?? The truth is they themselves wish to further dilute their shit skin genes if not why not do this? Marrying back Shit skin is the way to move your lineage back to full Shit skin.
Deep down they wish to be Chinese so they keep seeking out Chinese spouse. They are half and could go either way! Why always go the Chinese way? Can't escape my logic.
The cultural chauvinism you witnessed in them I believe is this push-pull dilemma they feel. Most part of them wish to be Chinese and are self loathing and the push pull comes in where they try to assert that they are not Chinese (clearly they can see they look different and sound different). Proof is in the pudding by the life choices they make in seeking out Chinese spouses with every generation can't hide it one.

I have heard the pastor said his daughter is not Chinese when telling some fuck up story of the daughter barely passing Chinese in school. He sounded proud and gleeful as if that made him feel good when it's just an indication of his daughter's inferior IQ to master stuff. The shitskin married a pure Chinese woman and that daughter is actually 75 percent Chinese. But the Shit skin brainwashed his family to scoff at the roots that he himself was so desperate to wish he was a club member of. LOL. I used to tell my friend "you know those half Shit skin or 75 percent chink who denounce all things Chinese as uncool or not them they are the same people who would baulk if they suddenly looked like a pure shit skin tomorrow. They want the genes of the Han Chinese to look like Han; they want the fair skin and hairless smooth skin and straight hair but they are shameless to still act as if they are too good to part of the culture".

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese women who marry Shit skin and m&d all assume the culture of the shit skin later, it isn't just on the wedding day.

I only know one noted exception of a mix Chinese Shit skin woman who is closer and half identifies her mother's heritage and it is so so so so rare that it stands out. The cheong sum designer Priscilla Shanmugan. She even included her mother's surname in her label. For that and especially for the rarity I respect her. There is only one case I know out of so many of these Shit skin mixes.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also observe sinkie chink young women having been brainwashed by the lee Propaganda and recent years of programmed China bashing in the media, do u notice those young chinks are the ones who love to pose styling their hair like Korean artistes, they use foundation to accentuate their skin's lightness, flaunt their straight locks, rebond it to make it straighter; but they would also use m&d words, bash their own heritage, or bash China. What fucking hypocrites if it's not for their Chinese DNA where did they get their East Asian physical traits from? Those propagandized zombie airheads unquestioningly listen to the masters to believe their culture is some baba Shit and yet they revel in the physical traits which came from their roots. Tell them tomorrow wake up look like a pure minah Or Shit skin and they would bawl in tears.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah I know both Vomit and the fake prince (who changed his surname) are both shitskin mixed with Chinese. I don't think the pure shitskins ostracize them for being half bastards. I observe the pure shit skins themselves try to mix with and marry Chinese they are all hoping to dilute their genes with Chinese while retaining their Shit skin surnames: it's the self loathing syndrome which is often seen in minorities everywhere. In the USA, there are also syndrome of various minority groups who have self loathing and wish to be white. It doesn't apply to EVERYONE in the total minority population but significant enough to observe in every ethnic group.

Both Vomit and the prosperity gospel pastor married full Chinese. It's tharman who's Tamil who married a Jap. If those two shit skins Vomit and Prince are soooo proud of their heritage why didn't they marry a black hairy shitskin female with coconut oil curly hair in their community aren't arranged marriage an option even if shortage of partners is used as an excuse?? The truth is they themselves wish to further dilute their shit skin genes if not why not do this? Marrying back Shit skin is the way to move your lineage back to full Shit skin.
Deep down they wish to be Chinese so they keep seeking out Chinese spouse. They are half and could go either way! Why always go the Chinese way? Can't escape my logic.
The cultural chauvinism you witnessed in them I believe is this push-pull dilemma they feel. Most part of them wish to be Chinese and are self loathing and the push pull comes in where they try to assert that they are not Chinese (clearly they can see they look different and sound different). Proof is in the pudding by the life choices they make in seeking out Chinese spouses with every generation can't hide it one.

I have heard the pastor said his daughter is not Chinese when telling some fuck up story of the daughter barely passing Chinese in school. He sounded proud and gleeful as if that made him feel good when it's just an indication of his daughter's inferior IQ to master stuff. The shitskin married a pure Chinese woman and that daughter is actually 75 percent Chinese. But the Shit skin brainwashed his family to scoff at the roots that he himself was so desperate to wish he was a club member of. LOL. I used to tell my friend "you know those half Shit skin or 75 percent chink who denounce all things Chinese as uncool or not them they are the same people who would baulk if they suddenly looked like a pure shit skin tomorrow. They want the genes of the Han Chinese to look like Han; they want the fair skin and hairless smooth skin and straight hair but they are shameless to still act as if they are too good to part of the culture".

This prince sure is a POS. Wow it's good to know there are other racially aware ppl out there.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also observe sinkie chink young women having been brainwashed by the lee Propaganda and recent years of programmed China bashing in the media, do u notice those young chinks are the ones who love to pose styling their hair like Korean artistes, they use foundation to accentuate their skin's lightness, flaunt their straight locks, rebond it to make it straighter; but they would also use m&d words, bash their own heritage, or bash China. What fucking hypocrites if it's not for their Chinese DNA where did they get their East Asian physical traits from? Those propagandized zombie airheads unquestioningly listen to the masters to believe their culture is some baba Shit and yet they revel in the physical traits which came from their roots. Tell them tomorrow wake up look like a pure minah Or Shit skin and they would bawl in tears.

Yup these are the ones who either got brainwashed or converted to become Chinese dogs aka Chinese uncle toms. Unfortunately Chinese don't really teach ppl to become racially aware and be proud of their race. At least in European nations they have white nationalist groups around.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup these are the ones who either got brainwashed or converted to become Chinese dogs aka Chinese uncle toms. Unfortunately Chinese don't really teach ppl to become racially aware and be proud of their race. At least in European nations they have white nationalist groups around.

They got brainwashed after the old British dog hardenened his grip on power and so destroyed the culture and education of the people in his propaganda exercise. To remove the road block to the securement of his power. He encountered a lot of difficulties starting out; he could not speak the lingua franca of the people. He tried to study it and found it hard, and there was a charismatic orator with a heart in the right place co-founder of PAP, Lim Chin Siong who stirred the crowds to great heights with moving speeches in Hokkien. I find sinkie youths of both genders unbearable to be around or talk to. I despise all of them under 30, or 35, chances are I would find them despicable.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncouth? That's ho chio. We are the not race that eats with our hands like monkeys. You existed for 5000 years and no one in your ancestry ever thought of inventing a tool to differentiate yourselves from an animal in behavior. No wonder don't have culture, arts, philosophy, history, etc. We know our women are hot. Don't bother lusting after swan flesh. Oil and water don't mix. We are essentially different species.

“We are not the race that eats with our hands like monkeys”

Come again? Is it not a tad bit rich to comment that the m&ds eat with their hands (let’s throw in the Ahnehs too) and yet one gets to see Chinese eating bread, fries, pau etc with their fingers. Go to any hawker centre around Singapore and observe the eating habits of the various races. You can bet your ass that the Chinese have zero table manners. Leave alone the amount of noise they make when their slobber their noodles/rice with their advanced eating tool (chopsticks). I am not even going to comment about their habit of eating and talking with their mouth full of a dead carcass. What about the filthy mess they leave behind on their tables?

Btw, how old is this Chinese civilisation? More than 5000 years? You appear to be very impressed with their eating tool (chopsticks) but these “civilised” people still shit/spit all over the public places (trains stations, bus stops etc). Would you also call that “ animal behaviour”?

If you want to see chinese civilisation at its best, please have a look at this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ZV70hsjNo

EC

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
“We are not the race that eats with our hands like monkeys”

Come again? Is it not a tad bit rich to comment that the m&ds eat with their hands (let’s throw in the Ahnehs too) and yet one gets to see Chinese eating bread, fries, pau etc with their fingers. Go to any hawker centre around Singapore and observe the eating habits of the various races. You can bet your ass that the Chinese have zero table manners. Leave alone the amount of noise they make when their slobber their noodles/rice with their advanced eating tool (chopsticks). I am not even going to comment about their habit of eating and talking with their mouth full of a dead carcass. What about the filthy mess they leave behind on

EC

Fuck u understand. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters. Anything goes in name of cheebye Allah.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u understand. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters. Anything goes in name of cheebye Allah.

Ahhh..there you are my little yappy Chihuahua.
Couldn't resist huh? Come..let me give you your treat, Schmackos (for Wackos).

But first......your rabies shot.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls are fed up with chinese men on this island. They would rather go out with other races.even have babies with them. That will make their life complete once they diluted their chinese dna to the next generation.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls are fed up with chinese men on this island. They would rather go out with other races.even have babies with them. That will make their life complete once they diluted their chinese dna to the next generation.

Fuck u understand. You mooslems pigs can fuck your own mother and daughter and keep your defected genes within your own cheebye community.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You so advance. You use chopstick to touch yr girlfriend pussy too? With rubber gloves?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u understand. You mooslems pigs can fuck your own mother and daughter and keep your defected genes within your own cheebye community.

You come to our archipelago and complain about us. You very funny. Like charlie chan and fu man chu.