• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese chio bu nude & bikini & hot pants & butt cheeks!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
tanyaxcheung_B8RWD_xhJan[1].jpg

Nice view!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dont need to smell! I thought u say mongol japs and koreans those yellow skin tribe has no chinese blood? Well, i give u that answer only, that lady is your beloved mogolian! Mongolian look like korean as korean roots is from mongol and with some yellow chinese blood!
nabei lah... I wanted to answer, but I wait because you wanted to give chance to syd first... now I cannot confuse @sweetiepie ....

I give face to you neber give me chance to answer first. nabei... :laugh:

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dont need to smell! I thought u say mongol japs and koreans those yellow skin tribe has no chinese blood? Well, i give u that answer only, that lady is your beloved mogolian! Mongolian look like korean as korean roots is from mongol and with some yellow chinese blood!

K.N.N.

Me nephew cfm, chop and triple cfm.

KNN & Nabei, now he wants marry Mongolian ....how?

IMG_20200612_100508.jpg