• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese chio bu nude & bikini & hot pants & butt cheeks!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1632836092140.png

1632836108607.png

1632836201226.png

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont be a sour grape. Admit you desire and long for pretty, shapely Chinese girls who know how to flaunt themselves. They go all out to satisfy their men fully. But you cant get them. So you talk bad abt them?

where does that bogus argument arise out of?

:thumbsdown:

chinks are well known sluts whores prostitutes bitches

there is nothing new novel or unusual about it

i merely described the way chinks behave, nothing to do with any feelings or emotions about chink slags

you imagining that i harbour such and such feelings might be indicative of inferiority complex on your part

the evidence is out there and undeniable.

this thread serves the purpose

no point derailing the thread
this thread serves a good purpose, i merely described that purpose well enough.

no need to feel insulted because of your tiny pecker

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
where does that bogus argument arise out of?

:thumbsdown:

chinks are well known sluts whores prostitutes bitches

there is nothing new novel or unusual about it

i merely described the way chinks behave, nothing to do with any feelings or emotions about chink slags

you imagining that i harbour such and such feelings might be indicative of inferiority complex on your part

the evidence is out there and undeniable.

this thread serves the purpose

no point derailing the thread
this thread serves a good purpose, i merely described that purpose well enough.

no need to feel insulted because of your tiny pecker
Just admit that you desire Chinese chio bu but you cant get any. It is alright if you admit. It is also alright if you dont want to admit too. I understand your desire but embarrassing situation.

But please dont slander and criticise a whole race and 700m chinese girls.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks @ilovechinesegal

this thread is a treasure trove of evidence
evidence of slanty chink sluttiness
that chinks are whores harlots slanties pork trotter slurping chink virus spreading bat soup drinking monkey brain dumpling consuming

chink whores harlots prostitutes bitches and sluts
You can post nice Minah pics in bikinis as well… I don’t think TS mind

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just admit that you desire Chinese chio bu but you cant get any. It is alright if you admit. It is also alright if you dont want to admit too. I understand your desire but embarrassing situation.

But please dont slander and criticise a whole race and 700m chinese girls.

don't act like a moron unless you are indeed one

this thread is definitive proof of the slutty promiscuous character of the chink species

anybody can fuck a chink
penetrate a chink
anytime
anywhere
anyhow
they want

all the geylangs and the dongguans, the SPGs and the geishas and etc etc are the slanty cina babi and offshoots so what's there to dispute?
it's common knowledge that chinks and yellow slanties are there to be fucked by all and sundry incl ceca virus and ang moh kias

only melayun slanty monkeys (who are not considered Muslims by the wider Muslims of the world and for good, admirable, justifiable reasons) are born losers who haven't got the IQ and also get to be fucked by the chinks i.e. melayun females get to be fucked by chinks too

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

you would've thought you've seen it all
and then you come across these hybrid ceca+chink virus combo called melayun and your jaw drops
ugly as fuck
low IQ
physically weak
and their women get fucked by the lousiest girliest most frequently fucked race i.e. chinks

can't make it up
a genuinely inferior breed

at least the niggers can say if they are of western african heritage (nigeria senegal cameroon etc) that they have bigger stronger bones, often more muscular, got deeper voice, so more manly in that sense but of coz not more hairier than other caucasoid races, so less manly in that sense

chinks are the most feminine girly hairless least muscular weakest bones
least hairy too
and their women get fucked by other major races (caucasoids and negroids)

until you come across the lowly melayun,
only then you find this lowly melayun race even can't compete with chink girly hairless wimps

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this thread is definitive proof of the slutty promiscuous character of the chink species

anybody can fuck a chink
penetrate a chink
anytime
anywhere
anyhow
they want

all the geylangs and the dongguans, the SPGs and the geishas and etc etc are the slanty cina babi and offshoots so what's there to dispute?
it's common knowledge that chinks and yellow slanties are there to be fucked by all and sundry incl ceca virus and ang moh kias

only melayun slanty monkeys (who are not considered Muslims by the wider Muslims of the world and for good, admirable, justifiable reasons) are born losers who haven't got the IQ and also get to be fucked by the chinks i.e. melayun females get to be fucked by chinks too

and then you come across these hybrid ceca+chink virus combo called melayun and your jaw drops
ugly as fuck
low IQ
physically weak
and their women get fucked by the lousiest girliest most frequently fucked race i.e. chinks

can't make it up

at least the niggers can say if they are of western african heritage (nigeria senegal cameroon etc) that they have bigger stronger bones, often more muscular, got deeper voice, so more manly in that sense but of coz not more hairier than other caucasoid races, so less manly in that sense

least hairy too

only then you find this lowly melayun race even can't compete with chink girly hairless wimps

LOL!... As expected from a retarded dickless faggot like you. LOL!...

No wonder your mother and wife begging me to fuck them. LOL!....

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said, Devil Within.

With people like mudhatter in their community, no wonder his race is most hated in the world. He spouts vulgarities mindlessly. He is a disgrace to his family, race and religion. When he cant control himself, his family ought to do it. still cant, his community, race and religion must discipline him. If still cant, then the world will discipline his race and religion. This world is not lawless like mudhatter

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

anybody can fuck a chink
penetrate a chink
anytime
anywhere
anyhow
they want

ugly as fuck
low IQ
physically weak

can't make it up

least hairy too

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anybody can fuck a chink
penetrate a chink
anytime
anywhere
anyhow
they want

ugly as fuck
low IQ
physically weak

can't make it up

least hairy too

LOL!... Retarde faggot like you now on school holidays is it? LOL!.... No wonder your mother begs me to fuck her as she was so disappointed to have a retard faggot like you!... LOL!...