• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese cause trouble the world over?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any non-China citizen who is supportive of the CCP, especially at this juncture in history, needs to get their head examined.
Nobody supports CCP for being CCP. Any good government deserves to be supported. A good government takes care of its people. A good government is socially responsible to rest of world. A good government does not go around trying to replace other countries’ government with their puppets. A good government does not bomb other countries and kill people they dislike.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nobody supports CCP for being CCP. Any good government deserves to be supported. A good government takes care of its people. A good government is socially responsible to rest of world. A good government does not go around trying to replace other countries’ government with their puppets. A good government does not bomb other countries and kill people they dislike.
OK noted. And the CCP is all of the above? Except the part where they have not bombed other countries yet. Why? Because they know they are not able to deal with the consequences and they have no justifiable reason.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK noted. And the CCP is all of the above? Except the part where they have not bombed other countries yet. Why? Because they know they are not able to deal with the consequences and they have no justifiable reason.
I would say between US and China... China is guilty in some area and so is US. But China did not bomb to kill other countries

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese cuisine, when prepared by experienced chef, is the best in the world.
authentic high ses chinese cuisine outside of the prc is still being preserved and turned into the highest artform by overseas chinese chefs in far flung places. but not in the prc nor whatever crap or junk that is served by prc chefs. prc food looks like swine swill cooked with gutter oil. yucks!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I would say between US and China... China is guilty in some area and so is US. But China did not bomb to kill other countries

USA sees itself as the police for the world.

I suppose the US could just boh chup. Pretty much what Obama did. What did it result in? Emboldened Iran, Russia, North Korea.

I don't know. But it is true that if the USA minds its own business maybe they would be stronger.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have lah. they invaded vietnam and bombed the shit out of towns and villages down to langson. if not for viet resistance and experience in fighting wars of attrition, the pla would have reached beyond langson to hanoi. the pla actually got bloodied so badly with extremely high casualties that they high tailed back to tiongcock but claimed that it was “just to teach vietnam a lesson.” wow! what a fucking lie, and i have been laughing out loud about the pla prowess or lack of it eversince.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
USA sees itself as the police for the world.

I suppose the US could just boh chup. Pretty much what Obama did. What did it result in? Emboldened Iran, Russia, North Korea.

I don't know. But it is true that if the USA minds its own business maybe they would be stronger.
The trouble is they bombed Afghanistan and Iraq to ashes, for nothing. I have yet to see Afghanistan and Iraq better than before the regime change. Well when Iraq invaded Kuwait, I cheered for the coalition forces when they bombed Iraq. As for North Korea, if what they reported about the country is true, I would cheer for an international coalition that install a regime change but nothing. Nothing happened to a regime which truly deserves to be changed. That’s the danger of meddling in other countries’ affairs, purely based on own subjective opinion.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
have lah. they invaded vietnam and bombed the shit out of towns and villages down to langson. if not for viet resistance and experience in fighting wars of attrition, the pla would have reached beyond langson to hanoi. the pla actually got bloodied so badly with extremely high casualties that they high tailed back to tiongcock but claimed that it was “just to teach vietnam a lesson.” wow! what a fucking lie, and i have been laughing out loud about the pla prowess or lack of it eversince.
Which version of history are you reading. From what I know, you are talking about America.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which version of history are you reading. From what I know, you are talking about America.
early dynasties in china first, followed by mongols and yuan dynasty, followed by ming, followed by qing, followed by french, followed by japs in ww2 (occupation of ports to prevent shipments to china as france surrendered to axis germany and became vichy france), followed by americans and u.n. allies, followed by prc which was the last and latest.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
early dynasties in china first, followed by mongols and yuan dynasty, followed by ming, followed by qing, followed by french, followed by japs (neutral), followed by americans and u.n. allies, followed by prc which was the last and latest.
Do you know the true meaning of allies!
“All” “Lies”... All Lies... Alllies... Allies

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The trouble is they bombed Afghanistan and Iraq to ashes, for nothing. I have yet to see Afghanistan and Iraq better than before the regime change. Well when Iraq invaded Kuwait, I cheered for the coalition forces when they bombed Iraq. As for North Korea, if what they reported about the country is true, I would cheer for an international coalition that install a regime change but nothing. Nothing happened to a regime which truly deserves to be changed. That’s the danger of meddling in other countries’ affairs, purely based on own subjective opinion.

Well before the bombing they were using Afghan and Iraq as a base to carry out attacks on other countries. So at least that has been disabled to some extent. It was never really about helping Afghan and Iraq.

If NK dont disturb USA they dont bother about NK. In fact I would say NK is proof of that policy.

Of course now that NK has nuclear weapons it is different already.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I asked you what version of Vietnam war history are you reading cos what you described is what I know happened to America. You told me about Mongols Ming and Qing and Allies??
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War#:~:text=Chinese engagement,the Korean War in 1953.

On 6 March, China declared that the gate to Hanoi was open and that their punitive mission had been achieved. On the way back to the Chinese border, the PLA destroyed all local infrastructure and housing and looted all useful equipment and resources (including livestock), severely weakening the economy of Vietnam's northernmost provinces.[9] The PLA crossed the border back into China on 16 March. Both sides declared victory with China claiming to have crushed the Vietnamese resistance and Vietnam claiming to have repelled the invasion using mostly border militias. Henry J. Kenny, a research scientist for US Center for Naval Analyses, noted that most Western writers agree that Vietnam outperformed the PLA on the battlefield

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked you what version of Vietnam war history are you reading cos what you described is what I know happened to America. You told me about Mongols Ming and Qing and Allies??
entire history of invasion of vietnam by outsiders. cannot just focus on america’s vietnam war from 1964 to 1975. you’re fixated with what america did. it’s an unhealthy fixation and obsession.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
entire history of invasion of vietnam by outsiders. cannot just focus on america’s vietnam war from 1964 to 1975. you’re fixated with what america did. it’s an unhealthy fixation and obsession.
Haha I responded because you started by accusing China on Vietnam war. Otherwise I won’t bother.