• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China's J-20 fighter accused of stealing U.S. technology

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't blame PRC or anyone else from stealing technologies!! Blame yourself for not protecting your technologies properly.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If WW2 continues for another 3 months Germans will have its first jet fighter plane for war against US.

The US stole technology from the Nazis to make jet and even stealth planes. So they should shut up.

when ppl are jealous they make all sorts of unfounded accusations.

Dont think USA war technology still the bestest.

China got the carrier killer hypersonic missile that will blow US carriers out of the water. China created that themself.

The best air to air missile is Russian

Bad News for U.S. Warplane Pilots: Russia’s New Dogfighting Missile Can’t Miss
Moscow’s new active-array missile could be the most accurate ever

This is how i catch PAP IB clones / fake opposition supporter clones with threads like this. Some are direct while some with their subliminal messages. :biggrin:

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is how i catch PAP IB clones / fake opposition supporter clones with threads like this. Some are direct while some with their subliminal messages. :biggrin:

ROTFFLMAO

You best go to public toilets and those with their heads below the waterline will be the PAP IBs especially if you hear them singing muckjula stinkapura or chanting Tolex numbers
While you are there, go sink your head below the water line and clean out your sinus

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when ppl are jealous they make all sorts of unfounded accusations.

The US stole technology from the Nazis to make jet and even stealth planes. So they should shut up.

Agree!
Copy/steal???? just jealous other also can make them.
If dont want other to copy or steal them just dont show the invention to show OFF.
Now everyone copy each other in another way by improve it or change some of it original desgn or copy.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree!
Copy/steal???? just jealous other also can make them.
If dont want other to copy or steal them just dont show the invention to show OFF.
Now everyone copy each other in another way by improve it or change some of it original desgn or copy.

I don't think any country in this world never engage in espionage.

US spy Edmond Pope was caught by Russia for trying to steal shkval torpedo technology. Israel Mossad stole the entire blueprint of mirage5 fighter from France and replicate kfir C2. To copy from the blueprint is never easy. U can throw the entire blueprint of F35 to Singapore or Indonesia, I can bet to my last cent that nothing will come out of the factories.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MIW even worst rite? they can sell national heritage called raffles hotel, sell national assets like power plant. even the plans of important places like istana and ministries have fallen to hands of chinese acquired CPG.

Those PAP maggots cockroaches walking bags of excrement will sell you and your grand father and grandmother and your country from under your feet so that they can laugh all the way to their fucking banks

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

US spy Edmond Pope was caught by Russia for trying to steal shkval torpedo technology. Israel Mossad stole the entire blueprint of mirage5 fighter from France and replicate kfir C2. To copy from the blueprint is never easy. U can throw the entire blueprint of F35 to Singapore or Indonesia, I can bet to my last cent that nothing will come out of the factories.

Agree.
Need technology and knowledge to copy.
Need to know how to made the material, how to test, how to manufacturer............................

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember that Seagate was concerned when Temasek tried to to go into the hard disk business by buying Micropolis. Especially when Ho Ching had access to inside info on Seagate plans.

What happened was that Ho Ching closed Micropolis less than a year after buying the company. Just another honest mistake that cost Spore tax payers $$$.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.
Need technology and knowledge to copy.
Need to know how to made the material, how to test, how to manufacturer............................

But it still will be in the end. F-35 is marketed to a large range of western and pro-western states. Easy to get spies into other countries. Then if not the J-20, the Russians stealth.

AnotherOneBitestheDust

Alfrescian
Loyal

US military contractor who passed secrets to Chinese girlfriend jailed for 7 years

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 18 September, 2014, 10:33am
UPDATED : Thursday, 18 September, 2014, 10:35am

Reuters in Honolulu

bishop.jpg

Benjamin Bishop admitted in March to the espionage offences and agreed to cooperate with investigators in a plea deal that staved off additional charges. Photo: SCMP Pictures

A former US military contractor in Hawaii was sentenced on Wednesday to more than seven years in prison for passing national defence secrets to his Chinese girlfriend and illegally keeping numerous classified documents at his home.

Benjamin Pierce Bishop, 60, a retired army lieutenant colonel assigned to the US Pacific Command on Oahu, admitted in March to the espionage offences and agreed to cooperate with investigators in a plea deal that staved off additional charges.

As an active-duty reservist stationed at the command headquarters and later as a civilian contractor employed there, Bishop had top-secret security clearance, authorities said.

He pleaded guilty to one count of communicating classified national defence information to an unauthorised person – in this case emailing secrets in 2012 about joint training and planning sessions between the United States and South Korea.

The email recipient was a 27-year-old Chinese woman who was residing in the United States as a graduate student on a J1 visa while having a romantic relationship with Bishop that federal investigators said he kept hidden from the US government.

In an affidavit filed in the case last year, the FBI said the pair met in Hawaii at an international military conference and that the woman may have been targeting individuals with access to classified information.

Bishop also pleaded guilty to unlawfully retaining classified national defence papers at his residence, including US Armed Forces Defence Planning guides for years this year-2018, a document titled “Optimising US Force Posture in the Asia-Pacific, and the US Department of Defence China Strategy”.

China and the United States, the world’s two largest economies, have long engaged in spying against each other, though prosecutors and the FBI have not said whether they believe the woman, identified in court documents as “Person 1,” was necessarily working for Beijing.

According to the FBI affidavit, Bishop and the woman had been romantically involved since June 2011, and he passed national defence secrets to her in a series of emails and telephone calls beginning the following May, including plans for deploying US strategic nuclear systems and early warning radar networks.

The two charges to which he pleaded guilty carried a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison. He was sentenced to a prison term of seven years and three months, to be followed by three years of supervised probation.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart strategy is not to be first and invent. Just copy. Save a lot of R&D!! Also if it bombs, u also avoid making the same mistakes!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is unsaid here is how the US is doing the opposite to China... the counter espionage work done to uncover just how much China knows, and also to plant false data for China to copy... the J-20 has been seen in public but there is no regular public flyoff to show this MIC stealth fighter. On the other hand, the F-35 has been test flying for years and is in low rate intro to the US Marines and Airforce... News of the EO-DAS being compromised may be due to BAE systems leaks and not LM... but I doubt the whole EO system was lost to the Chinks....

I agree, even if they did steal the US EO system, in my opinion, its not the best in the market. The Russian IRST is more advanced. The chinese should steal that instead. also, to integrate it into their own plane is another issue all together. The J-20s will get splashed by AMRAAMS long before they even smell the US planes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SHouldn't the chinese govt be sending better looking charbos to seduce these old farts angmos. Even the Russians swallow got better standard than this chinese specky girl.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's most valuable export item is their women. They export their PRC cunts to USA to seduce high ranking officials to divulge state secrets.