• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINA's EXPOSURE Of Flawed MIW FT Policy. Any S'porean Here Knows WHY?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore government's liberal status of Permanent Residents to Chinese mainlanders and other CUNTRIES exposed by PRC Garment.

WHY?

Why was there a need to show her S'pore IC close up until all details can be seen?

To me, it was DONE ON PURPOSE.

Close relationship with PRC? Don't you ever believe our 154th?

The China Olympic torch never came to S'pore but Malaysia, Thailand, Indon all have.?

20091005.155744_chinagirl.jpg

Last edited:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore PR papers are toilet papers, any tom and dick and hairy can use it and throw it away.

PAP baboons are pimps and redlight maids----they clear used condoms and flat-tube KY and mob semen stained floors ----for as long as there is small money for passive income.

this is how far PAP skunks and bastards and monkeys will go for money !

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same reason why Li Jiawei is now married to a rich young Commie Party member

In the war for talent, sinkapore will only end up with 3-class arrogant Indians with fake CVs and Peidu mamas

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe PRC is implying to all pink and blue IC holders (Chinese race only) in Sinkapore that it is an honour and it's time to return back to their true motherland to serve NS? :biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same reason why LKY failed in Suzhou.
Do not believe in 154th propaganda. LKY have no standing in the eyes of the PRC leaders.

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do believe that the PRC leaders do respect LKY.

It may be Ah Loong that receives no standing in the eyes of the PRC leaders. Wonder why it is not our PM who is in the 2008 Olympics opening but LKY?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you guys mis-interpreted this subject...

it's not about exposing the flaws of our FTs policy...

it's simply telling us that PRC women are damn loyal to their country..

remember they have similar propaganda machineries just like our 144th!!

all other insults as a result of this is purely co-incidental...:smile:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

It may be Ah Loong that receives no standing in the eyes of the PRC leaders. Wonder why it is not our PM who is in the 2008 Olympics opening but LKY?

You have a point. But I think it is not difficult for the PRC leaders to know who is calling the shots in Sinkapore. Where else on this planet Earth got a PM needs 2 DPMs to assist him and 2 Mentors to guide him? Even the Ah Dou of the Shu Kingdom needed only his "Xiang Fu" - Zhuge Liang to assist and guide him.

Ah Loong is much much worse than Ah Dou.

Last edited:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart and son got standing in China ?

hahahahaha...laugh dead people !

the PRC suckers are just eyeing at the Temasick and GIC coffin monies, once they are dry, it's time to bye bye......

old fart invited to the game opening becos money not yet spend finish....

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

They gave Singapore a ticket and who else would want to jump the queue. Bush Sr. was there.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore PR papers are toilet papers, any tom and dick and hairy can use it and throw it away.

Spot on ! Singaporeans being mostly lazy and uncreative wants to be slave traders .

Hiring cheap labourers to come here for their service economy. Whether it boom or bust, doesn't matter ... pocket the kickbacks and agent's fee/ commission as kickbacks yet again for every slave hired here .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not believe in 154th propaganda. LKY have no standing in the eyes of the PRC leaders.

We have to go somewhere humbled to start like a contractor. Lee Kuan Yew did just that !

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
They gave Singapore a ticket and who else would want to jump the queue. Bush Sr. was there.

Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and his whole family was there.

LKY could also bring his whole family to the Olympics opening like Bush but I guess the PRC leaders do not want to see our PM and his wife. :rolleyes:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore and China are the best of friends

Singaporeans and PRCs are the best of friends

Only a small minority consisting of juveniles and disenchanted kicking up a fuss

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and his whole family was there.

LKY could also bring his whole family to the Olympics opening like Bush but I guess the PRC leaders do not want to see our PM and his wife. :rolleyes:

They did not invite LKY but invited Singapore but I guess LKY does not want to miss the chance.

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you guys mis-interpreted this subject...

it's not about exposing the flaws of our FTs policy...

it's simply telling us that PRC women are damn loyal to their country..

remember they have similar propaganda machineries just like our 144th!!

all other insults as a result of this is purely co-incidental...:smile:

So brain washed Singaporeans are trying to chase away brainwashed PRCs when in the end all brainwashed by similar systems?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore and China are the best of friends

Singaporeans and PRCs are the best of friends

Only a small minority consisting of juveniles and disenchanted kicking up a fuss

Ehh you sure about that :confused:

I notice that LKY hasn't visited China very often. Why is that?