• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China woman murdered Singapore uncle in Beach Road 美之路

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah....many hardlander sinki can only dream of enjoy this ATB commando
you fist yourself to sleep every night? Cos according to your master, you are statistically a low SES, can't afford the real thing. They don't pay you enough to squat here and type shit?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fist yourself to sleep every night? Cos according to your master, you are statistically a low SES, can't afford the real thing. They don't pay you enough to squat here and type shit?
Moi admit moi cannot afford anything and moi is world.lowest ses organism ever In Existence..

But, can I fist u first, so that u can sleep better tonight?

Please ? TORlong torlong...let me fist u , thank u thank u

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful manager involved in stabbing her "boyfriend" to death. Store owner: They were very affectionate when they were together.

The deceased in the Beach Road Apartment murder case in Singapore had opened three companies and also ran a clothing store with the defendant. Neighboring merchants said that the two often went out together.

At 1:38 a.m. on May 8, the defendant Li Ye (37 years old) was suspected of murdering Liim Lai Guan (56 years old) at his residence in the City Gate Residences apartment on Beach Road. Preliminary investigation showed that Lim Lai Guan was unconscious and lying in the unit. He died after being sent to the hospital, and the defendant was arrested on the spot. The defendant was charged Thursday with one count of murder.

It is reported that the defendant and the deceased had been dating for several years and had a very close relationship. They lived together in the apartment where the incident occurred and they also used to run a clothing store in the Bailing Commercial Center on Seliki Road.

However, the clothing store concerned has been closed for at least a year and has been replaced by a language institute. It is reported that the language institute entered the school in April last year.

Eric (70 years old), who runs a diving supplies business next door, said that he had seen the deceased and the defendant together in the past, and had never seen the two quarrel. They had a very harmonious relationship.

"They were very affectionate and even went to have dinner together. But a year after they moved in, they had to close down because the business was not good."

The deceased had opened 3 companies

According to Singapore Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) records, Lim Lai Guan opened at least three companies and also served as a manager in one company. These companies operate in areas such as wholesale trading, manufacturing and repairing equipment, and real estate management and maintenance.

However, records show that the deceased ceased all duties at once on August 30, 2018, and has no longer held any company positions since then.

The deceased had two marriages

Information from the Marriage Registration Bureau shows that the deceased Lim had two marriages, the first one was registered in May 1994, and the second one was registered in September 1998.

Mr. Huang (more than 60 years old), a neighbor of the deceased, said that the deceased and his wife had a daughter who was over 10 years old. The daughter was currently in middle school, but she had not seen them for some time.

He said: "I only saw them once in a long time, and I haven't seen the three of them for a while. Men rarely appear, but I rarely see the mother and daughter recently. The last time I saw them was during the Chinese New Year. I I know his daughter’s grades are good.”

The mother of the defendant’s former business partner: her daughter is not familiar with the female defendant

Ms. Ji (a retired person), the mother of the female defendant’s former business partner, said that her daughter knew the female defendant but was not very familiar with her.

She said: "I recognized Lim (the deceased). Lim, Coco (the female defendant) and their two children who had come to my home. Lim had paid a lot and helped Coco raise his two children. He was in such a miserable condition. I sympathized with him. "

美女经理涉捅死“男友” 店家:出双入对很恩爱​

美女经理涉捅死“男友” 店家:出双入对很恩爱

新加坡美芝路公寓谋杀案的死者曾开过3家公司,也曾与被告一起经营过服饰店。附近商家表示,两人经常出双入对。
5月8日凌晨1时38分,被告李烨(37岁)涉嫌在美芝路City Gate Residences公寓住家单位谋杀林来源(56岁)。初步调查显示,林来源当时昏迷卧倒在单位内,送院后不治,而被告当场被捕。被告周四被控一项谋杀罪名。
据悉,被告和死者交往数年,关系十分亲密,同住在事发公寓单位,也曾在实利基路的百灵商业中心经营一家服饰店。
不过,有关服装店已经结业至少一年,并改由一家语言学院进驻。据悉,语言学院是在去年4月进驻。
隔壁经营潜水用品等生意的艾瑞克(70岁)说,过去曾见过死者和被告出双入对,没看过两人吵架,关系十分融洽。
“他们很恩爱,还一起去吃饭,只是他们搬进来一年后,因为生意不好,只好关掉了”。
死者曾开3公司
根据新加坡会计与企业管制局(ACRA)记录显示,林来源至少开过3家公司,也曾在一家公司担任经理一职。这些公司的生意包括批发贸易、制造与修理设备和房地产管理与维护等领域。
不过,记录显示,死者于2018年8月30日一次性停止所有的职务,此后也并不再担任任何公司职务。
死者有两段婚姻
婚姻注册局资料则显示,死者林来源有2段婚姻,第一段于1994年5月注册,第二段则在1998年9月注册。
死者邻居黄先生(60多岁)说,死者和太太育有一个10多岁女儿,目前女儿正在念中学,但好些时候没见到他们。
他说:“我久久才看到他们一次,好一阵子没看到他们三个人。男的很少出现,不过最近也少看到母女俩,上次看到都已经是过年的时候,我知道他女儿的成绩不错。”
被告前生意伙伴母亲:女儿与女被告并不熟
女被告前生意伙伴的母亲季女士(退休人士)表示,女儿与女被告相识,但并不是很熟。
她说:“我认得老林(死者)、老林与coco(女被告)和2名孩子曾来过我家。老林付出很多,也帮coco养2个孩子,他也太惨了,我很同情他。”

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not first time such a silly tragic thing happened to the sinkie old men.

Previously Lianhe Wanbao in the last 20 years had been reporting such cases.

I hope the younger generations of men (Gen Z) not to follow the footsteps of these stupid sinkie old men.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful manager involved in stabbing her "boyfriend" to death. Store owner: They were very affectionate when they were together.

The deceased in the Beach Road Apartment murder case in Singapore had opened three companies and also ran a clothing store with the defendant. Neighboring merchants said that the two often went out together.

At 1:38 a.m. on May 8, the defendant Li Ye (37 years old) was suspected of murdering Liim Lai Guan (56 years old) at his residence in the City Gate Residences apartment on Beach Road. Preliminary investigation showed that Lim Lai Guan was unconscious and lying in the unit. He died after being sent to the hospital, and the defendant was arrested on the spot. The defendant was charged Thursday with one count of murder.

It is reported that the defendant and the deceased had been dating for several years and had a very close relationship. They lived together in the apartment where the incident occurred and they also used to run a clothing store in the Bailing Commercial Center on Seliki Road.

However, the clothing store concerned has been closed for at least a year and has been replaced by a language institute. It is reported that the language institute entered the school in April last year.

Eric (70 years old), who runs a diving supplies business next door, said that he had seen the deceased and the defendant together in the past, and had never seen the two quarrel. They had a very harmonious relationship.

"They were very affectionate and even went to have dinner together. But a year after they moved in, they had to close down because the business was not good."

The deceased had opened 3 companies

According to Singapore Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) records, Lim Lai Guan opened at least three companies and also served as a manager in one company. These companies operate in areas such as wholesale trading, manufacturing and repairing equipment, and real estate management and maintenance.

However, records show that the deceased ceased all duties at once on August 30, 2018, and has no longer held any company positions since then.

The deceased had two marriages

Information from the Marriage Registration Bureau shows that the deceased Lim had two marriages, the first one was registered in May 1994, and the second one was registered in September 1998.

Mr. Huang (more than 60 years old), a neighbor of the deceased, said that the deceased and his wife had a daughter who was over 10 years old. The daughter was currently in middle school, but she had not seen them for some time.

He said: "I only saw them once in a long time, and I haven't seen the three of them for a while. Men rarely appear, but I rarely see the mother and daughter recently. The last time I saw them was during the Chinese New Year. I I know his daughter’s grades are good.”

The mother of the defendant’s former business partner: her daughter is not familiar with the female defendant

Ms. Ji (a retired person), the mother of the female defendant’s former business partner, said that her daughter knew the female defendant but was not very familiar with her.

She said: "I recognized Lim (the deceased). Lim, Coco (the female defendant) and their two children who had come to my home. Lim had paid a lot and helped Coco raise his two children. He was in such a miserable condition. I sympathized with him. "

美女经理涉捅死“男友” 店家:出双入对很恩爱​

美女经理涉捅死“男友” 店家:出双入对很恩爱

新加坡美芝路公寓谋杀案的死者曾开过3家公司,也曾与被告一起经营过服饰店。附近商家表示,两人经常出双入对。
5月8日凌晨1时38分,被告李烨(37岁)涉嫌在美芝路City Gate Residences公寓住家单位谋杀林来源(56岁)。初步调查显示,林来源当时昏迷卧倒在单位内,送院后不治,而被告当场被捕。被告周四被控一项谋杀罪名。
据悉,被告和死者交往数年,关系十分亲密,同住在事发公寓单位,也曾在实利基路的百灵商业中心经营一家服饰店。
不过,有关服装店已经结业至少一年,并改由一家语言学院进驻。据悉,语言学院是在去年4月进驻。
隔壁经营潜水用品等生意的艾瑞克(70岁)说,过去曾见过死者和被告出双入对,没看过两人吵架,关系十分融洽。
“他们很恩爱,还一起去吃饭,只是他们搬进来一年后,因为生意不好,只好关掉了”。
死者曾开3公司
根据新加坡会计与企业管制局(ACRA)记录显示,林来源至少开过3家公司,也曾在一家公司担任经理一职。这些公司的生意包括批发贸易、制造与修理设备和房地产管理与维护等领域。
不过,记录显示,死者于2018年8月30日一次性停止所有的职务,此后也并不再担任任何公司职务。
死者有两段婚姻
婚姻注册局资料则显示,死者林来源有2段婚姻,第一段于1994年5月注册,第二段则在1998年9月注册。
死者邻居黄先生(60多岁)说,死者和太太育有一个10多岁女儿,目前女儿正在念中学,但好些时候没见到他们。
他说:“我久久才看到他们一次,好一阵子没看到他们三个人。男的很少出现,不过最近也少看到母女俩,上次看到都已经是过年的时候,我知道他女儿的成绩不错。”
被告前生意伙伴母亲:女儿与女被告并不熟
女被告前生意伙伴的母亲季女士(退休人士)表示,女儿与女被告相识,但并不是很熟。
她说:“我认得老林(死者)、老林与coco(女被告)和2名孩子曾来过我家。老林付出很多,也帮coco养2个孩子,他也太惨了,我很同情他。”
This supposed to be a SG Small Big Bosses Fairy Tale, but ended up badly de woh, Boss John or KOPI Soh, any insaier news?