• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China shows off Soviet-built Liaoning aircraft carrier in SCS! LHL pissing in pants?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: China shows off Soviet-built Liaoning aircraft carrier in SCS! LHL pissing in pan

Too cheem, i only watch 7 of the 40 episoap of first siri of the chink cereal. U watch all 3 siri si boh. No wonder hans dynasty crash n ended up selling fast food in sinkabor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: China shows off Soviet-built Liaoning aircraft carrier in SCS! LHL pissing in pan

Too cheem, i only watch 7 of the 40 episoap of first siri of the chink cereal. U watch all 3 siri si boh. No wonder hans dynasty crash n ended up selling fast food in sinkabor

watched all 6,969 episodes of taiwanese soap opera on weekends (3 episodes on saturday, 3 episodes on sunday) and finally after 6.9 years, it's over. so bo pian, watch han dynasty serial now. still at 6.9th episode. almost there at 7.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eatshit&die, I find your lack of faith is disturbing ........

[video=youtube;m0XuKORufGk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XuKORufGk[/video]

Can take off and land without any problems ........

[video=youtube;4y0X4yY1o8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y0X4yY1o8c[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

not really, it is more akin to the slingshot/ rail gun tactics where em impulse can generate up to Mach 3 which would b useful for fixed wings like Mig-27 but not useful for the VTOL vertical takeoff n landing crafts like osprey n F-35 or harrier jumpjet/ gripen which needs a short path.

ancient example JATO / RATO

i think the next gen r more of dual flight deck or even dual runway type carriers. if the former, the above would make sense.

Last edited: