• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[China] - Rape, gang rape, torture, etc... 1st-hand testimony from a Xinjiang 'reeducation' camp

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess so too. People threatened with execution, slavery, rape if they don't convert to islam tend to volunteer for religious conversion.

So if they get threatened with execution, slavery and rape now, they'll dump Islam, start to read the Little Red Book and worship Xinnie the Pooh?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is not against islam but is wary with the spread of Wahhabism and other type of extremusm.

Islam practise by Uighur is rather liberal. Most Women don't don hijab and some dress code is even consider scantly by Singapore Islamic standard. China just only wants to preserve the way Islam is practise currently.

China would be better off running the soft approach and gently encourage the re-buddhification of xinjiang.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Million People Are Jailed at China's Gulags. I Managed to Escape. Here's What Really Goes on Inside
Rape, torture and human experiments. Sayragul Sauytbay offers firsthand testimony from a Xinjiang 'reeducation' camp
By David Stavrou (Stockholm) Oct 17, 2019

2056106292.png
The area where the Dabancheng 'reeducation' camp was to be built, in China's Xinjiang region, 2015. ESA/Google Maps
2272506254.png
The Dabancheng camp after it was built, in 2018.ESA/Google Maps

Headline says 1 million.

Look at the view of the camp, i think it can barely house 10000!

(It's doesn't take "critical thinking" to find the 1 million figure as absurd as the 6 millions gassed jews. Simple maths will do!)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this uighur girl every unker wants.
1574962134957.png

this uighur auntie no unker wants except may be glockman or marjojohn.
1574962176452.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if they get threatened with execution, slavery and rape now, they'll dump Islam, start to read the Little Red Book and worship Xinnie the Pooh?
Thet will die first. When will US congress sign a bill protecting uighyrs like they did to hong kong?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Headline says 1 million.

Look at the view of the camp, i think it can barely house 10000!

(It's doesn't take "critical thinking" to find the 1 million figure as absurd as the 6 millions gassed jews. Simple maths will do!)
Chan Chun Sing said CECA created 1.5 million jobs for sinkies. Where did he get that power number is beyond economist understanding too.