• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China "Race Queens"

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://cforum1.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=516440

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

cc5.jpg

cc4.jpg

fa256.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one for Tractor racing or Bus racing......PRC so many chiobus cannot be this type quality...i think this is some low end provincial type of race event lah

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must be plague by budget cuts , or the money coming down is being siphoned bit by bit.

No way, these clowns can make it to audition!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
90% of the 'beauty' of most women can be easily eliminated with a piece of wet tissue paper.

There is a good reason why almost no cosmetics company has ever gone bankrupt.

Even the most conservative, tudung-clad obese Muslim auntie wouldn't mind a little eye shadow and lip gloss to make herself look her best on Hari Raya. :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one for Tractor racing or Bus racing......PRC so many chiobus cannot be this type quality...i think this is some low end provincial type of race event lah

These chinks, like their sinkie counterparts, are progeny of the losers of the evolutionary race such as farmers and hard labourers. :rolleyes: