• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China mei mei give up SG red IC and go home.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is a wonderful place full of achievements and promise

Of course being a HUGE country, there are good and bad facets

We should embrace the beauty of China and its promises and hopefully those juveniles here indulging in namecalling and bashing can grow a brain as they grow older

中国我爱你!

我也爱中国。。。You are right !.............At least China makes me feel proud being an Asian when they are number 1 in Olympic,Number 1 in foreign reserves,going to be Number 1 in GDP in Asia and Number 2 in the World and going to commercially built below 150 seats and above 150 seats commercial plane competing with Boeing and Airbus...

I better encourage my children to study the Chinese Language hard for their future...............

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
我也爱中国
im proud to be a Chinese, not a sinkie. she gave up her pr to go back China. i am willing to give up my pink ic if my motherland China need me!!!

ttan77

Alfrescian
Loyal
我也爱中国
im proud to be a Chinese, not a sinkie. she gave up her pr to go back China. i am willing to give up my pink ic if my motherland China need me!!!

FYI, Zhang Yuanyuan did not GIVE UP her PR yet... She can still hold on to the PR.. and just come back here once or twice a year to proof that she still stay in Singapore and pay Income Tax; and ask someone to help her contribute some money into her CPF account. 10-20yrs later, then she will give up the PR.. and withdraw the entire CPF out.. this time round then consider give up PR (to give up PR now is a silly decision)... Who is a fool? Zhang Yuanyuan? Singaporean? PAP?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the question I am going to ask honestly is : are we SINGAPOREANS willing to accept low paying jobs, lower our living lifestyle standards, live in HDB (when one is struggling with financing their PRIVATE apartment/home), sell away your car (many cars in Singapore), stop eating out, and cooking at home....

These are all the brutal questions that one must ask....

when times are bad, are we all willing to eat the humble pie, and stop putting up a facade of doing well...

when we don't do well, admit it, eat the humble pie... stop putting up a facade...

Good question for our men in white.

They are already making millions but don't seem satisfied. They're incessant greed is increasing the cost of living in Spore.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, Zhang Yuanyuan did not GIVE UP her PR yet... She can still hold on to the PR.. and just come back here once or twice a year to proof that she still stay in Singapore and pay Income Tax; and ask someone to help her contribute some money into her CPF account. 10-20yrs later, then she will give up the PR.. and withdraw the entire CPF out.. this time round then consider give up PR (to give up PR now is a silly decision)... Who is a fool? Zhang Yuanyuan? Singaporean? PAP?

i will do the same, gov is forcing me to leave before the age to buy the annuity. im planning to leave before it happen.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you want to attack PAP or anyone else, please be factual, don't exaggerate. She's only a blue IC PR, not a pink IC citizen. Otherwise, you defeat your own case and make a fool of yourself.

<TABLE class=forumline cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TH class=thLeft noWrap width=150 height=26>Author</TH><TH class=thRight noWrap>Message</TH></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top align=left width=150>notcareful

</TD><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width="100%" height=28><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:51 am Post subject: China mei mei give up SG red IC and go home.</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Watch mei mei marching..... here is one back from SG and serve China again. I wonder what our Gov think about it?
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlKJg0jfJAk
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck sia! The video just tells me that women are actually FIT for National Service!!!!!

Why the fuck are our SPGs getting off the hook when we have to sacrifice 2 years of our prime time for this piece of shit land!!!!????

Any given day, i have more respect for this PRC women than the average SPGs we have in Singapore. Respect her for her loyalty and guts!

Think about it, if it were a sinkie SPG slut, what are the chances that she will volunteer to sacrifice for the nation!? The average sinkie SPG slut only know how to run away with their angmo lover boy la!

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
["]The average sinkie SPG slut only know how to run away with their angmo lover boy la![/QUOTE[/SIZE]]

You are absolutely right!So many of our sluts are marrying to amgmo and end up contributing to other nations' GDP and population growth just like the daughter of one of our former leader .Imagine we spend so much to groom her thru schools and now she is a quitter making babies for UK instead of S'pore !!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you want to attack PAP or anyone else, please be factual, don't exaggerate. She's only a blue IC PR, not a pink IC citizen. Otherwise, you defeat your own case and make a fool of yourself.

Even so, it's clear from the interview with reporter that she was offered SG citizenship but chose to turn down and remain as PR..... and yet, PAP continues to be "kind" to PRs.... there is little difference in benefits between PR and SG. SG only have some extra crumps of bread:

http://people.delphiforums.com/kojakbt22/downloads/Benefits_of_Singaporean_vs_PR1.htm

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
And to think our SPGs made all sorts of mean remarks that belittles the PRC ladies, calling them all sorts of names ranging from "whores", "prostitues", "husband snatchers" bla bla bla. :(

Action speaks louder than words. All those SPGs who look down on PRCians can't hold a candle against Ms. Zhang. :rolleyes:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think about it, if it were a sinkie SPG slut, what are the chances that she will volunteer to sacrifice for the nation!? The average sinkie SPG slut only know how to run away with their angmo lover boy la!

Well, isn't that a form of sacrifice too? That our SPGs are offering their bodies to angmos for free so as to keep these talented angmos happily working in Singapore to contribute to our economy?

HAHAHAH!

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right. So many of our sluts are marrying to amgmo and end up contributing to other nations' GDP and population growth just like the daughter of one of our former leader .Imagine we spend so much to groom her thru schools and now she is a quitter making babies for UK instead of S'pore !!

That is exactly why Ms. Zhang is offered PR and citizenship by our MIWs in the first place - to replenish our SPGs who have run away to UK with their Ang Moh lover boy! :biggrin:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right!So many of our sluts are marrying to amgmo and end up contributing to other nations' GDP and population growth just like the daughter of one of our former leader .Imagine we spend so much to groom her thru schools and now she is a quitter making babies for UK instead of S'pore !!

Actually, this is a misnomer. More SPG sluts are being dumped by angmos than getting married to them. Only a very small percentage do. Most angmos expat here are lonely and just want to have fun... in a way, I have more respects for PRC MM than these SPGs. Both are prostitutes of sort but PRC MMs can make money with their bodies but SPGs offer theirs for free thinking that they will marry an angmo later...

By then angmos finish with them and say bye bye to them, what do these SPGs get in return? Marriage? No, STDs and abortions. I know cause got a friend who is a gynea...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And to think our SPGs made all sorts of mean remarks that belittles the PRC ladies, calling them all sorts of names ranging from "whores", "prostitues", "husband snatchers" bla bla bla. :(

Action speaks louder than words. All those SPGs who look down on PRCians can't hold a candle against Ms. Zhang. :rolleyes:

true, Ms. Zhang is one fine woman....a rare find...

instead of shopping shopping shopping in cool comfort in the malls....

she prefers to sweat is all out in the military training...in support her country...

our local women simply cannot fight...:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respect Ms Zhang Yuan Yuan she does not look like the kind who had hold and blown many Sinkie candles while she was here.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our country is dishing out blue and pink i/card like nobody biz in the same light just like a commercial bank pushing out credit cards freely. I can't think of another country which is so eager to prostituting itself.

Why are we unique? Becos we have totally lost our identity.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to stir up any more anger between Singaporeans about the Ms. China, I believe she is given the right to return back to her nation, when she ONLY have a PRship.

However, for her to come back to SINGAPORE as this case, is truly not a problem, because she is STILL a foreigner, and when she has a Chinese Passport, plus PRship, she could come into Singapore easily.

However, if the case is that she has a PINK IC, and she is a Singaporean already, then go back to CHINA to serve national service, then this is a serious case of Treason.

But the above condition is not verified or confirmed. So, I'll view it as she has a BLUE PR IC, and is given PRship. By the way, it's temporary, need to be renewed every 5 years, and if you are not in SINGAPORE for at least 2 or 3 years to work, you'll have problems renewing it.

Another word of advise to dear Singaporeans...

When the times are tough, do not look out to the Government to help yourself, look out to YOURSELF to help YOURSELF, and if Singapore is too difficult for you to live, don't think it's easy in the rest of the world...

Remember that it's only in Singapore that you'll not be looked down...

But when you are overseas... there are a chance of being looked down by the westerners, ANG MO KAO, or sometimes the Africans Americans...

just stating some experience.

Speaking abt experience.. I am doing fairly well overseas.. I am living relatively good and carefree life.. I earned my respect in Ang Mo country instead of demanding it..

There is a saying.. the sky is the limit if you're outta the enclosed environment.. Bro, 600-700km2 has limited space for you to flex ya muscle.. You can unleash your talent in an uncontrolled and creative environment.. We have a CHOICE.. but we are too weak to utilise it..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our country is dishing out blue and pink i/card like nobody biz in the same light just like a commercial bank pushing out credit cards freely. I can't think of another country which is so eager to prostituting itself.

Why are we unique? Becos we have totally lost our identity.

Unless we see a Singapore-Singaporean & its ppl are well taken care.......... this place is nothing but a transit "Bus Stop" to me..

It is sad but it is the fact !

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking abt experience.. I am doing fairly well overseas.. I am living relatively good and carefree life.. I earned my respect in Ang Mo country instead of demanding it..

There is a saying.. the sky is the limit if you're outta the enclosed environment.. Bro, 600-700km2 has limited space for you to flex ya muscle.. You can unleash your talent in an uncontrolled and creative environment.. We have a CHOICE.. but we are too weak to utilise it..

Glad that you are doing well overseas in a ANG MO country, Brother!

Congratulations, and it's definitely not easy earning your respect in a ANG MO country.

I truly agree with you that the SKY is the limit when one is willing to explore the rest of the world.

Actually I am quite surprised to find out from many people that they do not know the value of our SINGAPORE PASSPORT.

Do you know that our SINGAPORE PASSPORT allow you to enter almost 1/2 the world's nation without application of VISA??? and you'll be awarded free visa days ranging from 7 days to 90 days?

Linking back to axe168's advise of WE HAVE A CHOICE.

For my point of view, being a PR do not allow you to get the PASSPORT...

But the most important is being a CITIZEN, that allows you to have PASSPORT, and let you gain access to 1/2 the world without VISA applications!

Being a SINGAPOREAN is something I am proud of, but the identity being mistreated saddens me.