• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China Kazakh chio bu.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure is chio. Get to eat kebab everyday already good. But she dont look like kazakh. Are you sure she can cook kebab and not dumplings and noodles only?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure is chio. Get to eat kebab everyday already good. But she dont look like kazakh. Are you sure she can cook kebab and not dumplings and noodles only?
Dunno leh. She speak fluent Chinese and many people thought she is chink but she is Kazakh. Maybe Kazakh is actually a hui chink!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe hui with some kazakh blood. I met a kazakh girl but she was huge.
Oh ya some Kazakh look Russian. Kazakh got some look like chink and always mistaken as chink. Usually Kazakh gals look like chink more chio leh. Why ah? Or maybe u and me got yellow fever?

I think maybe is tat they got some mongol blood. What do u think? I tot your past life is a Arab trader during yuan dynasty?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is quite a big fusion between Turks, Russian and Mongolia genes over there
Got some Kazakh chio bu are some angle look like chink some angle look like Ang mo tat kind. Got some hui chink also at Kazakhstan there too their ancestors rebel china and don't like china then sort of move there.