• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Girl

satire85

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend, who recently got attached to this China girl. He claimed that he met her at a cosmetic shop. However, he recently revealed to me that he is paying her rent and also bought her a very expensive diamond ring.

I suspect that this is a Geylang Fuck gone wrong.. He is remorseful and and is now "bao-ing" this China girl and in the long run, he will be scammed.

Do you brothers agree?? :(

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a friend, who recently got attached to this China girl. He claimed that he met her at a cosmetic shop. However, he recently revealed to me that he is paying her rent and also bought her a very expensive diamond ring.

I suspect that this is a Geylang Fuck gone wrong.. He is remorseful and and is now "bao-ing" this China girl and in the long run, he will be scammed.

tell him.. don't come asking for government welfare when all his $$$ is gone in the fture

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, u issit?:biggrin:
always use the name of fren?:biggrin:

it doesnt matter if itz geylang fuck went wrong, if itz a normal gal, why u paying for her?
she cant pay for herself ah?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinks will do anything for money. Does that mean sinkie which is the descendant of chink inherit this trait

so they will allow the govt to screw them hard for money?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. what!
2. i don't think your "friend" or you are 3 years old.
3. any dick, tom or harry here knows where such crap will land!
4. don't need to buy diamond, just pay for the bonking!
5. she could be entertaining much more than you ever know.
6. hooking onto some chink gal is a total disaster to mankind.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sympathy for this friend. You have a WILLING donkey (friend) and a WILLING rider (china girl).

What's there to complain? :biggrin::biggrin:

satire85

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell him.. don't come asking for government welfare when all his $$$ is gone in the fture

Oh my friend is a FT, recently got his PR. I don't think he can qualify for handout.. He is earning 3.5k a mth and he has recently lease his car out to make ends meet.. After reading today's tnp report, I am v concern that he is bao-ing a mistress because he owes me 10k...

Please give some advice bros..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my friend is a FT, recently got his PR. I don't think he can qualify for handout.. He is earning 3.5k a mth and he has recently lease his car out to make ends meet.. After reading today's tnp report, I am v concern that he is bao-ing a mistress because he owes me 10k...

Please give some advice bros..
u was a FT.
u bao a prc whore. u r helping ur fellow country man, i dun see any problem.:rolleyes: