• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China couple kiss non-stop and get touchy-feely on bus

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Jul, 2009 10:58
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>China couple kiss non-stop and get touchy-feely on bus

According to STOMPer Kevin, this China couple was already kissing at the bus-stop. They continued kissing on the bus, and the man was touching the woman in an intimate way.

In Kevin's email:

"I saw this China couple on the bench at the Hong Leong Garden bus stop. The lady was sitting on top of the guy and they were kissing.

"When the bus arrive, they got onto the same bus as I did.

"The guy started to kiss the woman and even placed his hand beside her breast, stroking up and down.

"It was unpleasant to see such behavior on the bus. What if there were children on the bus?"

China couple kiss non-stop and get touchy-feelly on bus

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE:
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript src="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.js"></SCRIPT><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://www.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/_lytebox/lytebox.css" media=screen>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=500 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY><TBODY><TR><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD><TD width=120> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Similar stories:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are heeding gahmen advice mah...
Bring more babies.....once they gotch their PRs.

See....obedient PRs......thatz why sinkies gotch replaced!

:o :( :o

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what old man wants from FT

the FT will boost the SEX Trade...since PAP has failed miserably in managing Sg economy!

Old man want to die cock standing!

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come more and more people are so daring.....
I mean the stomper who took the video?
I don't even dare show my HP in public places
least they thought i am in no good intention.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come more and more people are so daring.....
I mean the stomper who took the video?
I don't even dare show my HP in public places
least they thought i am in no good intention.

Was wondering, has the couple the right to go up to the man and demand his handphone - or simply wallop him for taking video without their permission?