• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China citizens demand to contest in singapore election

kopi_roti

Alfrescian
Loyal
those ah tiong r gd at suck cock,cant imagine if 5 ah tiong dance wonders girl..........sure vomit when seeing their nbcb pkm mcb hum ka chan armpit hair........hahahhaha

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's wait for Home Affairs ISD officer Yap Kheng Ho aka Uncle Yap to encourage the Opposition to lead an uprising against the PAP Government over this letter! sharpen your knives citizens!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually they will dominate the Parliment like the Jews dominate the US Congress. The Cheenamen are smarter than the 60.1% of Sinkies. Wait, how about India immigrants? Surely their voices must be heard as well. I propose that in order not to neglect these minorities, we should set a quota of MPs in Parliment in the same proportion as the % of citizens who migrated from China and India. Let all sections of the society be represented. Foreign talents must be embraced, including those who shit at MRT station and those who sell dog meat. This is a truly democratic society.

Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

"说点题外的话,其实新加坡的中国移民也不少,相信华新上就有很多,不知道有没有人有参加竞选的打算,争取我们自己的声音。至少让政府在考虑移民政策的时候也顾及下吧:-)"

Translation (roughly):

"There are also quite a lot of PRC immigrants in SG. I'm not sure if there is anyone amongst us who is interested in running for election so as to represent our (PRC) voices in parliament. At the very least, this may have some influence over the govt's decision over its immigration policy."

As a true blue Singaporean, I don't want this to happen! It's a scary thought!

It is already happening. Starting with an Indian national who only got his citizenship 3 years ago and of course, never served NS.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell the fuckers they can go see their PAP MPs first if they have any problems. Bo tua bo sway. PRCs becoming citizens means they are Sinkies already, why must have separate representation? A Chinese is a Chinese whether in Singapore or China.

"说点题外的话,其实新加坡的中国移民也不少,相信华新上就有很多,不知道有没有人有参加竞选的打算,争取我们自己的声音。至少让政府在考虑移民政策的时候也顾及下吧:-)"

Translation (roughly):

"There are also quite a lot of PRC immigrants in SG. I'm not sure if there is anyone amongst us who is interested in running for election so as to represent our (PRC) voices in parliament. At the very least, this may have some influence over the govt's decision over its immigration policy."

jw5

Loyal
Someone please tell them to learn how to wash their hands after going to the toilet first.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why LTK is very smart. He proposes that male MP should have already serve their NS!. It help the localization of our political process without being overwhelmed by Ah Tiong and Ah Neh in the short run. Pls support LTK on this.

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the line of argument that few have taken. Yes, when you become a sinkie (new or old), you go into the same shit-hole. Those new sinkies of course more grateful. But those say 3 years or more will start having their jobs lost to FTs! I tell you those Indians and Chinese can even be more militant that the current opposition parties. I

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Translation (roughly):

Let them in but first please make sure they serve NS as citizen first .
Stayed in SG for at least 10 years as citizen.
We are just making it too easy for any tom dick and harry to become singaporean.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“我们有许多同志在新加坡成为公民,应当竭力维护咱们祖国的利益,为中国人争取地位,捍卫祖国!” ah tiong told lianbeng.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
请起立!唱国歌!!!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dwDkWzK24ZE" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

你们星加坡的华人也是炎黄子孙!为何不回归祖国呢?让一个跟蛮夷通婚的后代统治? :biggrin: all Chinese in Singapore are Chinese too! why not return to your root? let a off spring of someone married with barbarian rule?
让我们的人民解放军来解放被李氏家族压迫的你们吧! :biggrin: let our People Liberation Army liberate people suppress by the Lee Dynasty!

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eventually they will dominate the Parliment like the Jews dominate the US Congress. The Cheenamen are smarter than the 60.1% of Sinkies. Wait, how about India immigrants? Surely their voices must be heard as well. I propose that in order not to neglect these minorities, we should set a quota of MPs in Parliment in the same proportion as the % of citizens who migrated from China and India. Let all sections of the society be represented. Foreign talents must be embraced, including those who shit at MRT station and those who sell dog meat. This is a truly democratic society.

hi there

1. honest, this is no play play leh!
2. in no time, we are to be labelled as "chi-na-poreans".
3. now, these are no longer foreign talents but local talents man!
4. well done, sheep.