• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China citizens demand to contest in singapore election

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal

"说点题外的话,其实新加坡的中国移民也不少,相信华新上就有很多,不知道有没有人有参加竞选的打算,争取我们自己的声音。至少让政府在考虑移民政策的时候也顾及下吧:-)"

Translation (roughly):

"There are also quite a lot of PRC immigrants in SG. I'm not sure if there is anyone amongst us who is interested in running for election so as to represent our (PRC) voices in parliament. At the very least, this may have some influence over the govt's decision over its immigration policy."

As a true blue Singaporean, I don't want this to happen! It's a scary thought!

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should have their voices in parliament. If they changed citizenship, they are no longer PRC and are subjected to the same problems as any citizen from the high foreign immigrant imports. I am aware of PRCs losing jobs and forced to drive taxis in spite of having good masters and PhDs. This is a waste of talent.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"说点题外的话,其实新加坡的中国移民也不少,相信华新上就有很多,不知道有没有人有参加竞选的打算,争取我们自己的声音。至少让政府在考虑移民政策的时候也顾及下吧:-)"

Translation (roughly):

"There are also quite a lot of PRC immigrants in SG. I'm not sure if there is anyone amongst us who is interested in running for election so as to represent our (PRC) voices in parliament. At the very least, this may have some influence over the govt's decision over its immigration policy."

i mentioned this issue in sammyboy quite a few moons back. when u take too many immigrants and want local to accommodate them or want us to merge into them. this is what happen.

one day, all the ah tiong will form SCP( Singapore Communist Party)!!! they will link with CCP in China. i will see how LKY use ISA to deal with them!!! :biggrin: they will use the communist way!!! form workers union and hold strikes!!! i really hope LKY will live till that day comes!!! :biggrin:

if too many pinoys, think they will form PDP pinoy democratic party!!! they will hold demonstration to ask lhl to resign when they not happy!!! like what they did in Philippines to ask the president to step down!!! :biggrin:

once they are in politics, they will open the flood gate for more their countryman to come!!! Singapore become a united nation gov. :biggrin: no more sovereignty liao!!! let those foreigners take over parliament!!! i think pap can only be minority in parliament and struggle to get votes. :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have seen dis cuming de day we open our flood gate big n wide......wat to do 60% feel it's all rite...feel it's the rite direction to take...and given their mandate...in my co...if u get 1 ah tiong as dept head...he will replaced...slowly all sinkie under him with ah tiong...dis is the actual scenario and not lies like "ft presence generate jobs for sinkie"...wat scary is...these tiongs keep to themselves...won't communicate much with local beside work...u realli have no clue wat is happening inside their circle...likewise for pinoy...yeah it's scary indeed...

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is meant to be, then so be it. I am born & bred & served NS like every other Singapore son, but if Singapore is destined to be colonised again, then we have only ourselves to blame. NS is meant to be a deterrence against foreign threat, but what we have done is built an economic Trojan Horse & welcomed the threat with wide open arms.
For all their much-touted academic credentials, our policy- & decision-makers are amazingly naive when they say that foreigners have as much a stake here as us Singapore-born. 60% of the population is also naive so I guess Singapore has shafted itself.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our pm and minstars all stupid. u want foreigners to come here and stay for good, u must make sure u treat your own people well. then u can attract good foreigners to stay here for good. 2nd thing is, u dont take in a lot of them in a short time. take in bit by bit, let them merge into us. u take in too much, they will start to congregate and have clique. then they will not merge with locals. of cos political view will come sooner or later. it will be hard to control and contain.

our gov only want quantities to boost local demand in many things including housing. which is very wrong. should go for quality, by encouraging local companies to grow and spend on encourage entrepreneurship . i think this is what SDP candidate Tan Jee Say wrote in his economic papers.

Last edited:

tuagu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't even talk about remembering our past struggles, these new immigrants don't even KNOW about our past struggles.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Translation (roughly):

The PRCs are probably a group of Geyland prostitute union wanting to voice their displeasure.

kopi_roti

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter how pretty they r,their mcb heart is always black,if pkm mcb china prc can be trusted,shit also can be eaten

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These f**king Tiongs are damn greedy :eek:
They want everything :rolleyes:
Wanna go to Parliament ?
Can , Harry will do something about it.
First order , serve National Service :biggrin:
Second , denounce PRC citizenship.
Third , go for English lessons :p

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck they think they are? They should all be arrested and throw into ISA for subversion!

These PRCs should just fuck back to China!

Last edited:

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it, unlike Singapore who does not welcome returning citizens, China welcomes them home.

They come, they dig, they want their voice in Parliament to support their digging here, then they head home to enjoy their spoils.

And leave the land with only earthworms to the poor daft citizens.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mentioned this issue in sammyboy quite a few moons back. when u take too many immigrants and want local to accommodate them or want us to merge into them. this is what happen.

one day, all the ah tiong will form SCP( Singapore Communist Party)!!! they will link with CCP in China. i will see how LKY use ISA to deal with them!!! :biggrin: they will use the communist way!!! form workers union and hold strikes!!! i really hope LKY will live till that day comes!!! :biggrin:

if too many pinoys, think they will form PDP pinoy democratic party!!! they will hold demonstration to ask lhl to resign when they not happy!!! like what they did in Philippines to ask the president to step down!!! :biggrin:

Good one... I had that thought long ago and always wondered if anyone else could see it. It was as obvious as daylight and how can it be that oxbridge and ivy league scholars could have missed it. Does PAP really think that foreigners are as useless as Singkies and as subservient??? Sure, a Singkie might be scared of the ISD bogeyman and the kukri wielding Gurkha... But do you really think Ah Tiong gives a fuck about our wanna be Secret Police? If PAP tries jailing Ah Tiongs, expect Mother China to give LKY a lesson on Chairman Mao 101. So as much as I resent FT policy, it would be good to see PAP suffer the consequences too.